~Chapter Ten

"What the hell is going on in my house!?" My mom asked us looking from me to Breezy.

  "Breezy saving your daughter from getting hurt." I told her snatching out of Breezy grip.

  "Oh lord what now Khamille?"

   "She is disrespectful she just got home about 15 minutes ago I ask her where she is she like damn don't worry about it you not ma."

   "If I'm not ma I don't need to be buying her clothes and weave and stuff." I continued.

"She just now came in? Oh let me talk to this little girl." She said dropping her bag on the couch and making her way upstairs.

     "Kham you need to chill." Breezy told me. Before I could cuss his ass out he gave me a kiss. Probably tryna shut me up.

   "What was that for?" I asked when we pulled apart.

     "I missed my friend."

   "Oh okay so if we friends then you can't do that no more."

   "What this?" He leaned in for another kiss and I turned my face just in time making him plant the kiss on my cheek.

   I heard a knock at my front door so I went to go get the door.

"Breezo here?" Swirl fat ass asked. I'm tryna firgure out how all his friends know where I live. He giving out my damn address like he live here or something.

"Yeah he here. Breezy yo friend here!"

"My friend who?" He asked me.

"Nigga just come to the door to see." I replied. He rolled his eyes at me and started heading to the door.

"Yo what you doing here?" I walked away towards the kitchen before I could hear what swirl said, but then again I don't wanna be all up in their business. With them the less you know the better.

"Aight hold up." I heard Breezy say before closing the door. I decided to get started on dinner because Ma probably won't cook tonight.

While I was reaching up in the cabinet to get some seasoning out I felt his arm go around me.

Now he see me struggling on my tippy toes tryna get some stuff and instead of helping he pulling me down with his heavy ass arms.

"What you tryna get?" He asked moving me out the way.

"Umm 2 packs of Sazón, the blue Adobo, and some garlic powder." I told him.

"I'm heading out I got some shit to handle real quick." He said to me after taking out the seasonings.

"Mhm." I replied with my arms folded. He always got "business" to handle.

"Don't start Khamille Ima come back." He tried to pull me in a hug.

"Yeah okay." I huffed not hugging him back.

"Come lock the door." I followed him to the door to lock it behind him.

Ma came down stairs while I was locking the door. I looked up at her ready to hear her complain about Dasani like usaul.

"Breezy left already?" She asked instead. I nodded yes to her heading to the kitchen to get started on the food.

"What's that boy real name anyway?"

"It's Antonio." I replied.

"Hm you never would of guessed. You know I dated an Antonio back in the day."

"Oh is that right?"

"Mhm girl he was fine. He was Puerto Rican with green eyes mm I shoulda stayed with him."

"Ma!" I laughed.

"Kham you know I love yo daddy but look where he at." I nodded with her agreeing.

"I'll finish dinner you go relax." She told me.

"No ma I got it." I denied.

"No go ahead you do enough round here go relax." I knew my mom wasn't gonna budge so I sucked it up and went into the living room.

While walking pass the window I caught some good ass lighting and grabbed my phone to take a selfie.

Damn I'm so cute. I sent the picture to Breezy and told him how crazy he was for leaving this for Swirl. He replied back in seconds.

Breezy💕: I ain't leave u for Swirl.. Shit I'm coming back for that later👅😏

Me: No you not im not gon answer the door😜

Breezy💕: Bet watch when I see you

Me: Let me guess we fightin?🤔

  Breezy💕: Let's jus say you ain't gon be talkin allat

I'm not gonna lie I can honestly see myself with him and actually being happy, but I don't share my men so all that thotman bs has to stop.