~Chapter Sixteen(pt.1)

I woke up to the feel of someone rubbing my hair. When Breezy noticed I was awake he smiled down at me.

I rolled my eyes at him immediately remembering I had an attitude with him. I sat up slowly and stretched out.

"That's what you went to sleep in?" He asked me eyeing my outfit.

"I wasn't supposed to but I fell asleep waiting up on a certain someone." I retorted.

     "Yeah I didn't plan on coming in that late."

      "Mhm I bet."

"Nah real shit. I had popped a flat with Tay and Rondo I ended up sleeping on the couch at Rondo's."

"Yeah you do look like crap." I noticed. I still made a mental note in my head to confirm with Rondo.

    "What we doing today?"

     "You tell me." I replied. Remembering his little lies about what he was going to do.

    "I wanted to get Antonio jr but his mom said they had a birthday party to go to."

       "Well I actually got a hair appointment today so I gotta be outta here by 12:00."

       "How long that's gon take?" He asked.

        "I should be out by four."

       "Then we gon come back and get dressed im taking you out."

       "Are you telling me or asking me?"

     "Nigga I'm telling you we going out so come back and get dressed."

      "Whatever. You lucky ion got nothing to do today."  I told him getting up heading to the bathroom.

   When I got into the bathroom I saw this dude's dirty clothes all over the floor. Rolling my eyes I grabbed the clothes and threw them in the room.

     "Honey can you stop leaving your clothes everywhere when there's a hamper right in the room!"

    I try not to bitch and complain to him because I know how much guys hate that but, he is too damn old to be having his clothes scattered around.

I stripped down and cut on the shower. While the water heated up I took a quick piss and brushed my teeth afterwards.

My shower was real quick probably no more than 10 Minutes. I just didn't have the energy to stand in a hot shower for long.

Coming out the shower I heard someone banging on the front door. I closed the room door just as Breezy opened the front door.

"Fuck you banging on my shit like the police for nigga?" Breezy asked.

"Man shut you ole goofy ass up hoe." I heard Dotarachi reply to him.

"Fuck you want bro?"

"Nun just seeing whatchu on."

"Shit. I gotta take Kham to get her hair done then take her somewhere nice later."

"Aww man that's wassup look at Breezo all in love n shit." I stopped and put my ear on the door to see what he would say to that.

"I mean that's wifey right there she deserve it." I rolled my eyes at his vauge answer.

Once I was done getting dressed I stepped out the room to go to the kitchen.

"Wassup Kham."

"Wassup dot."

    I got me a glass of water and my stomach started to growl. I went to the fridge to see what was in there to make for breakfast.