Chapter 1

ASHLEYS P.O.V

"Asshole" I mumble to the schools golden boy Josh as he pushes me into the lockers, I grab my chemistry book and try to walk pass the 'popular' group unnoticed but "things don't go as planned do they" I thought as the schools Queen bitch Vicky Stone puts her beady black eyes on me

"OI NERD" I keep walking as if I didn't hear her, that is until she stands in my way with her little minions Stacey and Macy walker there the blond twins pretty fake and dumb as fuck.

"Yes "I say as she looks down at me as if I'm a walking piece of shit, she has always bullied me for some reason but she's lucky I can't stomp on her head in public or Ace would be mad. You see I'm not your normal nerd, at school I'm the shy, quiet and weak little girl at school but on the streets I'm one of the most feared girls even to men but the people at my school don't even now seeing as I'm always wearing fake glasses and retainer. Anyways back to this slut,

"What are you wearing. I swear your mother and father are like poor" her annoying voice spoke, I looked at her blankly then looked around and noticed everyone in the schools hallway stood frozen as watched me and Vicky "Where do you get clothes from the trash" Vicky said as her and her friends laughed at her little joke. I smiled sickly sweet at her "No I just choose to wear clothes that actually fit me" I mumbled to myself , everyone one was silent and obviously heard cause I heard some students snickered to themselves "WHAT did you just say" Vicky demanded I rolled my eyes "and deaf to" I said under my breath more people started to laugh but stopped when Vicky glared hatefully at them "Your just jealous that I can get a boyfriend and you can't cause you are to fucking ugly" Vicky spat at me I tried to keep my temper under control like ace told me to but it's just so hard seeing her looking all high and mighty when I know that I can knock that ugly smirk off her face.

I closed my eyes and breathed through my nose to keep myself calm opened my eyes and glared at her "You don't know me and who would be jealous of a slut like you so why don't you go to the janitors closet and have a quickie or something you're going to make me later class" I said and went to walk away but stopped walking as soon as I seen her palm aiming for my face but as a reflex grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back and shoved her face first against the lockers "you're lucky I don't break it" I whispered in her ear turned around and walked away with my head down leaving everyone shocked.

Battle scarsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें