Chapter 2

Longer chapter okay it's my first ever so.... DON'T HATE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHLEYS P.O.V

"BRINNNGGGGGGGG"

The schools bell goes to signal students to go to class. I make way down the busy hallway to my class as students are looking at me as if I killed a little girls puppy, I walk silently into the crowded classroom and walk straight to my usual seat at the back corner of the room I could feel the popular students intense stare as I walk to my seat with my head held high.

"Okay class settle down and take your seats" my chemistry teacher Mrs Parks says

"Please open your books to pag-"

I drown her out half way through the lesson until the door swings open, there stood the schools hottest student and 'Bad Boy' Aiden Knight.

Aiden Knight is your typical rebel other than the fact he has never had a girlfriend in this school, had sex with them YES but never dated. According to his little fan club A.K.A *SLUTS* he has 3 best friends Luke,Logan and Landon obviously brothers and had grew up with Aiden, all have matching tattoos somewhere, drives a motorbike and lastly fights randomly on the streets. That's how I know him well not personally but I've seen him fight but never actually fought him in the ring and by the hospitalised man he had beaten he is obviously a good fighter.

"Mr Knight please take a seat" I kept my head down as I hear his combat boots hit the ground and stop at the desk next to mine. I could feel his confused gaze on me as I kept my head down, probably wondering why I'm not drooling over him like the other girls in class.

I hear a THUD as he drops his bad on the ground next to my feet but I don't flinch at the sound.

Mrs Parks continues talking about the next assignment that's due next week, I hear most of the girls in front of me glance back at him and giggle trying to catch his attention but I see him in the corner of my eye that he is looking at me with interest considering I'm not drooling over him like most of the bimbo's In my class, he looks away from me to the front of the room and stares at Mrs Parks.

TAP

TAP

TAP

TA-

"Can you not?" I snap quietly at him not loud for the teacher to hear but loud enough for him to hear, he stops but doesn't look at me I turn back to my work.

TAP

TAP-

I look at him with a glare and he stops, I turn around again but not before I see a small smirk on his mouth.

TAP

TAP

TAP

I try and block the annoying noise of his pen hitting the wooden desk next to me but it's not happening, "Oh for fucks sakes" I mutter as I turn to him snatch the pen break it in half and chuck it across the room, I sigh in relief as the annoying sound stops, Aiden looks at me in amusement before Busting out into laughter for everyone to look at us strangely but I just look down at my work blushing ignoring him.

"That was not nice" he says as he looks at me smirking,

I snorted "Well you wouldn't stop! What was I supposed to do? Put up with your shit? I think NOT!" I reply as he look like he is going to laugh in my face again.

"What's your name" Aiden questions as I turn back to my work "Ashley" I mumble,

"How come I only hear of you now?" He asks again

"How the actual fuck am I supposed to know?" I answer "WAIT I think it's because I'm the quiet shy nerd that nobody notices" I smile

"You're not shy OR quiet! You broke my pen" He points out looking at me in disbelief "And I heard you had a fight with that Vicky chick? Did you win" He asks excitedly,

"There wasn't a fight" I say "She talked shit yeah but no there wasn't fight"

"Well that sucks monkeys balls then I got excited for nothing" He mutters the last bit of his sentence,

"Mmmm" I mumble looking back to Mrs Parks.

"Sit with me at lunch" Aiden demands, I look at him as if he was high at the moment 'maybe he is' I thought "Are you high" I Question him "No why would you ask that" "cause I thought you said something on the lines of sitting with you and your mates" I say smiling "I did" he says smiling dumbfounded I frown at him "Nah I'm good" I smile back at him, his smile drops.

"WHAT? Why??" He whines like a 5 year old "Please?" I say nothing back to him and look at the bored in front of class,

"Please please please please pleas-"

"OKAY JUST SHUT UP" I whisper-shout to him, he grins t me.

"BRINNNGGGGGGGG"

"See you at my lunch table" he winks and walks out of class, I hit my head on the table repeatedly and groan.

'This is going to be an interesting lunch' I think to myself.