Chapter 9:It happens??

So the black smoke was still sitting there turning around like a roller coaster that's only setting was death. Nikki was probably screaming at me right now not thinking I caught up to the house. and met Sam. But other than that he was probably feeling excruciating pain right now but it didn't really make me sad. I think I was just happy there would be no more cheesy jokes that were as cheesy as a brick. 

"Your going in" Sam said indignantly 

"Why" I exclaimed 

"Because you got out last time"

"But what if I don't this time"

"well you are" She said while she pushed me in and I fell face first in to complete darkness... FUN!

You know usually your supposed to get used to dark well you can't here it everything just shifts like your whole life force if I had one do I?'It's not the fucking time Alex' I thought to myself. But now the question would haunt me forever just like all the other ones I couldn't find out. 

Every now and then I would hit a cliff or a 50 foot tree that was probably sagging to the ground or almost to the ground. This place was really shift-tree get it because the tree had to shift abnormally. Oh my fucking god I just did a Nikki joke. well if I could kill myself I would believe me I know me more then anyone else literally I would like now. 

I realized how lonely I was when I finally started talking and it wasn't to somebody that can't actually hear me. I was starting to hope I would find Nikki soon this place was dark and clammy and frankly I was getting really drowsy... Some time later

I can't see anything all I could was feel. I felt sticky and hairy all at the same time it was weird... There was something skittering around in the distance it was big and I didn't want to find out what it was. But I had a pretty big feeling that I would.

SNAP!

"Could've gone a bit easier" Nikki joked

"Nikki" I screamed but the sound was drowned out by the screeching sound coming from this truly horrific creature. "Shut up" 

"Alex that you"

"I think"

SNAP! and now it was me falling. I didn't think I was that far up until I heard something crack.

"Ow" I winced trying to hold in any tears

"I know the fall hurts"

"Well yeah but is it natural for your rib to be poking out of your hip"

"that must hurt"

"no it feels like rainbows". 

Nikki's voice started to drown out well soon enough I was right beside Nikki. At this point the only noise I could make was a silent squeal that only I could hear.

"I got it this things a spider" Nikki said quietly because it seemed the thing did not like us talking. I may of not been able to talk but I could move and just maybe get out. The stick tether substance was finally loosening and in a matter of minutes I was out and free. Now so was Nikki. We started running and fast and even faster because knowing my luck we didn't even get five seconds before the spider noticed. It screamed louder than ever, the walls started to shake and my ears were starting to ring.

Sometime after but still running

"Hey Nikki sorry for leaving you and the forgetting" I apologetically 

"It's okay it's an everyday thing really" He said while giving a huge grin

"no seriously I'm sorry

"And I'm seriously okay, It happens"