20.

Odell Beckham.

My eyes settled on the laptop screen in front of me as one lesbian girl ate the other one out as she got hit from the back

My eyes settled on the laptop screen in front of me as one lesbian girl ate the other one out as she got hit from the back. My hands jerked my long shaft as I groaned and pumped faster.

I could only imagined that was Trinitee because she haven't gave a nigga any play in weeks. She decided to be a smart ass and run off with her bipolar ass friend Krystel and leave me here. The only justice that did me well was my MacBook that played X-rated videos.

It was gay as hell seeing other nigga dicks but lesbian porn don't excite me.

Hell, I even looked at the pictures Bernice sent me and jerked off of that.

I was horny as hell and this small bottle of lotion wasn't doing a nigga no good. Trinitee bought baby lotion and it was only making my shit smell good.

The shit disappears in seconds.

Loud knocks on the door made me stop jerking myself and my head snapped towards the door. I ran to the kitchen and quickly washed my hands before picking up my glock. I slung the door open while my pointing my gun in front of the persons face.

"Man what the fuck. Get that shit outta my face before I bust yo ass myself." He yelled ducking as I waved it around.

"Wassup youngin'?" I dapped Nolen up once he came through my double doors.

"Shit. Where my sister at?" He asked fixing his beanie on his head before sitting on the luxury couch.

"She's by Krystel bald head ass. I thought ya girl would've told you since she likes running her mouth." I started picking up the bag and slinging it on the glass table.

"Nigga my girl ain't bald headed and the only thing her mouth is running on about is this dick." He spat laughing as I mugged him.

"She ain't running on much." He rolled his eyes while pointing his middle finger.

"She gotta be if she be choking." He convinced me.

"Everybody does that. I choke when I scrub my tongue. It's called gag reflex. You wouldn't know nothing about because yours be smelling like ass." I frowned at his dumb ass.

"Man shut up! Always tryna knock a nigga hustle damn." I laughed.

"Did you talk to ole dude?" He nodded quickly catching on who I was talking about.

"We talked a little bit and he said he was gonna come to the trap and pick it up." He unzipped the bag before unloading the large packs of cocaine.

"Hold the fuck up. He think this shit is for free? I didn't break my fucking back to steal from this nigga just to give it to some nigga." I argued furrowing my eyebrows.