57

Trinitee Allen

"Ouch Odell." I winced as he dabbed my lip with alcohol.

"Shut the hell up. I told you bout this nigga in the first place now look where you're at." He said placing a band aid on the cut that was bleeding.

"I should've fucking listened huh." I mumbled feeling tears come.

"Uh yea you should've. What did you see in this bitch ass nigga anyways? Whatever you thought was wrong." He said closing the first aid kit.

"When he first approached me he was talking about the modeling job. I was like fuck it okay I could make easy money. I started taking pictures for him and one of those nights we fucked. I felt bad but then again I didn't care because I wanted to get my revenge." I spoke honestly.

"So you got with this nigga to make me jealous?" He laughed slapping his knee.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Damn shawty you fucked up for that one. You was using the nigga and came this far with a engagement. You know what." He forcefully grabbed the ring from my finger and flushed it down the toilet.

"I could've traded that in for money." I gasped lightly punching him on the chest.

"Fuck that small ass shit. It looked about 10 dollars, baby I could give you better." Odell said as I looked at the bathroom floor.

"Odell it's too early for this relationship to start again. I just got out of one. A horrible one at that." I mumbled the last part as he raised my chin up.

"Honestly your relationship ended when I got out of jail. When I got out I made a promise to come back and get what's mine." He said holding my chin.

"Who's yours?"

"You're mine." He placed his lips on mine before leaving out the bathroom.

The next morning I rolled over in Odells bed comfortable as ever. At home I barely got rest at night because I didn't feel right in Devins embrace. But when Odell held me last night it felt right and comfortable.

I eased out of bed and made my way downstairs. On time my stomach grumbled as the aroma of food hit my nose. Odell was standing over the stove cooking while Jaycee was helping him.

"Mommy likes pancakes and when she's lazy she gives us cereal. I no like cereal." Jaycee said as Odell laughed and nodded his head.

"Well the next time she tries to give y'all cereal just tell her I don't want that s-" Odell tried to whisper.

"You better not say it." I warned him as he gave me an innocent look.

"I wasn't gonn say it." He said filling the plates with food.

"Boy please I know you like the back of my hand." I said sitting at the bar.

"Mommy what was he gonna say? I wanna know." Jaycee asked tapping my leg with his grown ass.

"It's a bad word you aren't supposed to say Jay Jay." I assured him running my hand through my curls.

"Oh okay. Odell can I eat my food in the living room please?" Jay asked.

"No, eat at the bar." I replied to him.

"Trin he could eat in the living room. Go ahead little man." Odell allowed him as he ran away with the food.

"Now when he makes a mess you're gonna clean everything up." I said placing eggs in my mouth,

"That's what I have a maid for baby." He said winking.

"Where is Dayci and Es?" I finally asked since I didn't see them last night.

"My mamas house."

"You made up with them?"

"Yeah, Ariel talked some sense into my head and I went over there to clear everything up." I got quiet once he said Ariel and just picked at my food.

"Are you and Ariel dating because y'all seem pretty close?" I trailed off as he shook his head drinking his juice.

"Nah. I see her as my friend only. I told you the only woman I'm worried about is you." He said after doing an loud burp after saying excuse me.

"Have you been with any women since you been released?"

"The only girls I've been with are my kids. I've been chillin and working on me lately honestly." He shrugged.

"That's good. I'm glad to see you shake back." I smiled pushing the plate away from me.

"Where's my sister?" I heard that familiar voice scream throughout the house.

"Oh lawd." Odell mumbled.

"Girl are you crazy? You letting this bootleg Chris Brown nigga beat on you and shit. Where the fuck he at?" Mel said as she held Herbs gun in her hand.

"Herb you gave this fool a gun?" Odell said with wide eyes.

"I didn't give her shit." Herb said taking the gun from her. "She took it out the arm rest."

"So what time we going to the bitch niggas house because I'm ready." Mel said again as I shook my head.

"We're not going to anyone's house and you're not fighting. Odell handled everything yesterday." I commented as they all gave me a look.

"Handled what? I'm just waiting for Odell to give me the okay to body this nigga." Herb said showcasing his grills.

"You're gonna kill him?" I asked shocked as they became silent.

"Don't tell me you feel sorry for this nigga Trinitee." Odell said twisting his hair whenever he became agitated.

"No, of course not. He's still Jaycees dad and I want Devin to be in his life but I don't trust him."

"Never thought about that but I understand that now. O you still wanna do this?" He rubbed his beard before sighing out.

"Hell yeah. He put his hands on my baby what makes you think he won't lay his hands on Jay? Fuck outta here." Odell spat.

"So what am I gonna do about Jay? He needs his father." I said blowing out a breath.

"I'm willing to give Jay that father figure only if you give Dayci a mother figure." Odell made a good idea.

"I guess." I bit my lip shrugging my shoulders.

"Aw my babies are back." Mel said looking at the both of us with her hand shaped as a heart.

"Back like we never left."

~.~
How do y'all feel about Odell and Trin being back together? Yay or nay?