Home Screen Navigation

When you visit the home screen, there will be many different buttons.

The top just below your money, level, and mini avatar will be the "News Slide" where it shows the most recent news. It will change after about 5 seconds. Like the picture above, it will show the New 5 Stars if you click on it. Below the News Slide will have a picture of any 5 Star you have.

To change it, press "Change" below the image of Fairy Ellie (The Default Image) if you haven't changed it. There, you can select the different 5 and 6 stars to set for the image. You must have that 5/6 star in order to change it (For example, if you don't have Creator Luni, you can't set it as the Home Image).

Next to that button will be the Profile Button. While there, you can change your Element, pose, background, and the distance from your character (zoom). The Arena Info will show your Arena Ranking.

The second-to-last button is known as the Gem Shop. Monthly, you can buy Gems and tickets for USD. You can also buy previous month Gem Packs and tickets.

The last button will give you some gems for watching an advertisement. You can only do this every minutes.

On the right side of the image will have four buttons.

The leaderboards require your sign up with Google Play. It will show your rankings with friends that play Gacha World.

Next are in-game achievements. You earn rewards as you complete them.

Statistics are next. It will show your total number of pulls for gachas, ultra rares, etc.

Below the image of your 5 star will be your character and team as well as the world you are in. Below that will be the Main Navigation through the game.

Tip:
On the homepage, click on each of your teammates once. They'll say something, and may even give you a free gem! You can do this once every time you go to a different page and come back to it. Cool, huh?

 Cool, huh?