Cheesy explanations

"So...what happens now?" Karlie asked as she laid on the blanket with Taylor in her arms, Taylor grew nervous when she heard what the younger girl said, she hadn't thought about that the minute Karlie's lips were on hers she had forgotten everything around her "Honestly I have no idea...I mean if you wanna...I don't know try...maybe it can work out...or if it was a one time thing...Umm than that's okay too" Taylor was rambling and karlie could'nt help but chuckle at the older blondes nervous demeanor "Tay..." Karlie softly said, Taylor stopped talking and looked into those green eyes to her they felt just like home "Uhh...yeah?" Karlie smiled "Your rambling" instantly Taylor's cheeks were tinted red "Oh I'm sorry" karlie really loved this shy side of Taylor "Its ok I think it's cute" Her blush was replaced by a cheeky smile and karlie couldn't help but smile back "Tay I honestly don't want this to be just a one time thing" karlie started as she took her hand in her own "I want this to be so much more than that, I want to hold your hand, I want to pepper you with kisses, I want to take you out on dates just like a normal couple, I want to make you happy, I want to be the reason for your smiles...wow that was really cheesy but Tay that's how I feel about you I want to do all those things and so much more" Taylor felt her heart burst at Karlie's sincere words, she took no time in connecting her lips with Karlie's, the kiss soon turned into a heated make out session after a minute both of them came up for air "Wow what was that for?" Karlie's asked with a smirk "For winning me over with your words kloss" Taylor replied grinning and breathing heavily "So what do you say Tay...do you wanna do this?" Karlie asked nervously, Taylor bit her lip before replying "Do I get a kiss if I say yes?" Karlie chuckled "Only one? I'm giving you a better bargain" she said raising her eye brows mischievously "Well in that case let's do this" karlie laughed before pulling Taylor into her and sealing the dealing with another kiss.
After that they both gathered everything and decided it was time to go, all through the way they talked about Taylor's charity concert that was happening tomorrow "Are you gonna miss me swift?" Karlie asked with a smirk "Nope" Taylor replies as her free hand played with Karlie's "Hey why not? I'm not talking to you!" She made a pouty face and crossed her arms, Taylor laughed and gave karlie a quick peck on the cheek "That does not make it ok" she said faking anger, suddenly the car stopped and Karlie's pouty face turned into a confused one "Wait...this isn't my place" she said looking out the window, Taylor turned of the engine and again laced her hand with Karlie's "No it's mine, your staying with me tonight"