You Got A Friend in Me

Hanna opened the restaurant door and stepped into the welcoming heat. She spotted Spencer and Emily sitting at a table close to the door.

"Hello ladies" she smiled, taking a seat next to them.

They smiled at her.

"Hey Han" Spencer said.

"Have you told Jordan yet" Emily asked.

"No I'm not telling him yet. I need time to think!" Hanna said.

"Where's Aria?" Spencer questioned.

"I'm here, I'm here" said Aria running over to the table. She was wearing a white blouse and a tight neon pink skirt.

"Sorry I'm late!" she said, breathless.

"I'm loving your outfit Aria" Hanna complimented her.

"Would you ladies like some wine?"

They looked up to find a waiter standing at their table with two bottles of wine in his hands.

"Oh yes" said Spencer. " Red for me please".

"White please" Emily asked.

"White as well" joined Aria.

"Red please" Hanna asked.

The waiter poured their drinks and gave them their menus. Hanna lifted her glass to take a sip but suddenly remembered that she couldn't. She was definitely going to miss alcohol.

"Are you okay Hanna? You've barely touched your food" Aria questioned her a while later.

"You haven't touched your wine either, usually your way ahead of us at this stage" Spencer laughed.

"Drink up Han" Emily said raising her glass and clinking it with Hanna's but Hanna set her glass back down.

"What's wrong Hanna?" Emily asked, concerned.

"I just can't drink it okay!" Hanna snapped.

"Han, are you... Pregnant?" Spencer joked making the others laugh but Hanna hung her head.

"Wait... Are you actually?" Aria said in shock.

"Yes" Hanna mumbled.

"Oh my god congratulations! You and Jordan must be so happy!!" Emily said hugging her while Spencer and Aria squealed and clapped happily for her.

Hanna couldn't hold back her tears and they dribbled down her face. She had to tell them the truth.

"Its not Jordan's" she admitted in between her sobs.
The girls said nothing. Aria got up and gave her a hug.

"We are here for you Han" Spencer said patting her hand.

Hanna appreciated her friends so much. She didn't know what she would do without their support.