Chapter Two

♔ Chapter Two ♔

He moaned even louder, when I fucked him.

This time, it was another boy, a boy who moaned louder than most of the guys I'd shagged before. It surprised me, the first time I fucked him, because everything else about him was so quiet.

The boy was one of those rare and quiet kids at university. While most people were there to get wasted or fucked, he wasn't. He was one of those kids that came to uni, surprisingly, just to get a degree. I mean, I'm sure that was why everyone else was there, but some people often got distracted in the parties and booze and drugs. He was probably one of the kids that stayed locked in their room all day and night, revising nonstop, trying harder than everyone else. One of those kids that just never really seemed to fit in, whether at parties or in lectures, or anywhere in life.

It was his shyness that made him stand out to me. It was what drew me to him, when I saw him on my first day of uni. More than the cocky, loud-mouthed fags that sat up front, or the campy, glittery gays that bundled together in the back - I noticed him. I had a thing for shy boys. He cowered in behind everyone else, carrying all of the course handbooks and suggested readings - I could tell right away that he was a total geek. It sent me sort of insane.

Most of the time, boys like him were insecure and unstable, or just simply lonely - so it was easy for me to draw them in. They were alone, and begging for any meagre scrap of love that they could get. They were the easiest to control, too. The best kind of people were the ones I could effortlessly mould in between my fingers like wet sand.

"Fuck," he cursed.

I smiled, thrusting.

"Fuck!" he cursed again.

It was rhythmic, with every small movement. His body was shivering all over from the fucking, from the touching and feeling. From being controlled. He liked it, letting go. They all did. I was good at letting people lose themselves in sex, I'd discovered.

He made me smile. His body lay sprawled out before me, on all fours, his hands clinging to the covers of the bed and his head facing down. He never liked to look me in the face during sex, which I didn't mind.

His legs rested on his knees, his whole body flying forward every time I thrust into him. He had light blond hair, fluffy, and wore huge blocky glasses, squared on the end of his nose. One of my hands ran along the length of his back, up each of the hills of his spine, and grabbed a fistful of his hair. I yanked it back, forcing his head up. He growled lowly, like an animal in submission. I feasted on him like prey.

This boy, he liked it harder than the others. A lot harder.

"Hit me," he'd say. So I would. I'd run my hands along his warm flesh, grab it, scrape at it, slap it, punch it. By the end of our times together, he'd be covered in gorgeous marks and bruises, his entire body scattered in them like stars in the midnight sky. That was the way he liked it, and to be honest, it was the way I liked it too. It gave me a kind of satisfaction that I didn't enjoy with my other strings. He had no limits, when it came to the bedroom. He'd try anything at all; nothing was going too far for him.

I would never expect someone like him to be into shit like this, but he was nonetheless. The guy was a typical nerd, outside of sex. I'd known him for a while now. He went to my school, and the first time I saw him at university, I knew we were bound to bang. He spent most of his time buried in books or in front of a computer screen, so the first time I fucked him, I assumed he'd like it slow and sensual. That wasn't how he liked it at all.

It was rare for a boy to surprise me, especially in the bedroom, but he managed it. Another reason to keep him around, I suppose.

There were other boys that I fucked. So many others boys, and he was just one of them. I found it hard sticking to just one guy. I wasn't even really sure why, I was just never satisfied with one body. I needed variety, I needed change. I couldn't glue myself down with one guy, not after everything that happened last time.