Chapter six

The campers were all shocked by how one person could take out a whole army.
Jack sheathed his sword and took his staff from Thalia. "Now if you will excuse me..." he turned and walked into the forest and Thalia ran to catch up with him.
They walked side by side for a while before Thalia finally asked the question that had been bugging her, "How did you get Hyperion to confess who he worked for?"
"Easy I just mentioned the last name to the man who you have been mistaking me for".
Thalia gaped at him "you said that you were Percy?".
"No not necessarily all I did was tell him that I could defeat him just like Jackson... How he interprets that is up to him" Jack explained. "But now that I see that the threat is Tartarus I might have to bring in some help."
"Who?" Thalia asked, obviously wanting to know who her lost cousin had been friends with all this time.

Line break

The next day was when Jack's help arrived. Most were surprised that the help turned out to be one goddess. Kihone.
Wherever she walked campers would shiver because of the cold aura around her. Kihone looked for one person in particular. When she finally found them she looked delighted.
"Jack!" She ran toward him and hugged him.
The campers were shocked to see both make physical contact. Annabeth was just appalled at the fact that Jack or Percy, wouldn't talk to her but would all out hug an ice cold goddess.
When the two separated from the hug, Kihone wound back and slapped Jack.
The campers flinched at the sound it made.
"I can't believe you! You are away for three years no contact, do you know how worried I was?"
Jack just rubbed where he had been slapped and said "I know and I am sorry, you know how busy I was!"
Kihone looked like she wanted to do more than just slap him this time. "Yeah you were busy pranking Zeus and the wind gods! And now look what you've gotten your self into, helping the campers! Be lucky I even came to help"
"Yes, thank you. And I am sorry" Jack responded to her rant.
Kihone just nodded. She turned to Chiron who was very bewildered after watching the whole exchange.
"We should discuss the war with the immortals" Chiron nodded and motioned them to follow, "we will be right there" Kihone told him.
The campers watched as the goddess grabbed Jack's hand, kissed him on the cheek and informed the immortals that they just needed a few minutes alone.

When they returned to the ping-pong table all the immortals were there including Chiron. When the two sat down the meeting began.

A/N
Sorry it's short but I didn't have much time to write and I have major writers block... but any way I hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope to get on a better writing schedule but no promises...

-EB