author's note|disclaimer

Back in April I asked a question. They answered. Here lies the book that was born...

Retrouvailles ~Written by: anInklingwell
Copyrights belonging to: Marvel Cinematic Universe & Cobie Cross
©-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is a work of fiction. Any relation or similarities to real life people is purely coincidental. All publicly recognisable names and/or settings are property of MCU – no infringement(s) of any means are intended.
No part of this publication may be transmitted, shared or otherwise copied without given permission of the author.

This book is dedicated to my family, all my friends, fans and followers; you make the effort of writing worthwhile and I thank you. And to all the Mrs Rogers' of the world (Ash-Rogers): this is for you.

Special thanks to BakerStreetBaggins; who plotted (in part) the trail this story follows and to whom a certain pivotal character belongs.
-thighsofbetrayxl; for her encouragement that kept me on track – though I may not have finished this in thirty days.
The administrators of sparkingstoryinspiration on Tumblr; I credit them for many writing prompts.
And to -frankcastle; for simply stating, 'Write about Steve.'

Now I ask that you go find a comfy couch, grab whatever jar of tasty temptation that has been calling your name, (perhaps some tissues too) and immerse yourself in a new world – where nine realms clash, mischief makers rule, little guys become legends, and love lurks in the most unlikely of places...

Welcome to the MARVEL universe.