Chapter five.

Chapter five.

'So what is there to do in Melbourne?' Zayn asked and we all fell down on the couches in the loungeroom of their hotel. That was an exhausting night, and we hardly did anything except fangirl over 1D and get up on stage with them!

'Nothing at this time of night, unless you are eighteen and can go clubbing.' I replied looking at my phone for the time when i noticed seven messages from mum and five missed calls.

'Well lucky us guys are all eighteen!' Zayn said excitedly.

'Wait how old are you two?'Louis said pointing to us.

'Um sixteen...' Ruby and I replied together awkwardly.

'Ohh...' Zayn trailed off.

'We can leave so you can all go out if you want. We should probably leave soon anyway or we will miss the last train home..' I replied, slightly sad that we would have to say goodbye soon.

'What are you talking about! You can't leave now, the funs only just beginning. Plus we need people to show us around Melbourne tomorrow, who better than you two!' Niall said cheerily.

I looked over at Ruby her eyes wide with excitement. She looked over at me, and whispered

'Do you want to?'

Of course i wanted to!

'Yeah, but i'll have to call my mum...' I said. Chances are my mum would say no. I think the last thing she would want is me spending the night with five guys who she knew i was completely inlove with!

'Sounds good, but i'll have to go call my mum and ask her...' I said embarrassed.

They all just nodded as i got up off the couch, Ruby following me.

I dialled my home phone number. After three rings my mum picked up.

'Kyla?! Where are you?!' She said, i could tell she was annoyed.

'Mum calm down. Let me explain.'

'Go for it!' She replied bluntly.

'Well you know that little plan Ruby and I had. The go to the hotel and get up to their room one?'

'Yes, you only told me a million times. Go on.'

'Well suprisingly it worked. They gave us backstage passes and everything to their show tonight. And now they want to hang out for the night, and want us to take them on a tour of Melbourne tomorrow. I'm sorry i didn't let you know where i was. I got kind of distracted with five attractive boys right infront of my face..' I said, hoping she said yes!

'Cut the sarcasm.' She replied.

'So what do you say, yes or no?' Hope was visible in my voice.

'I'm not happy. But i know how much you love this band. So okay. But don't make a habit of it!' I jumped in the air with excitement then realized how retarded i probably looked.

'Thank you mum! I love you! I'll let you know when i'll be home tomorrow! Love you!' I said before hanging up.

I looked at Ruby,

'She said yes!' I said excitedly.

'Oh my god, this is so good!' We rushed back in the door. Getting ourselves together before walking into the loungeroom where they all were.

'So everythings all sweet?' Liam asked.

'Yeah!' We said, massive grins overing our faces.

After a few seconds of silence, Louis spoke up.

'You only have to be eighteen in Australia to buy alcohol don't you?' He asked.

'Yupp!' Ruby said popping the 'p'.

'Well i think some of us boys better go get some and get this night on the go!' He said, everyone laughed. He didn't even have to say anything funny to get people to laugh..

'I reckon!' Niall said. I couldn't get over his accent.

Wow, we were about to drink with One Direction. Is this real life?