Chapter seventeen.

Chapter seventeen.

'Do you haaaaaaave to go?' Harry complained as he walked me to the gate of mine and Rubys flight.

'Three weeks was deffinetly not enough time!' Louis added.

'Hey you were the one who set this who thing up!' I replied to him.

'I didn't want you missing too much at school! I don't want to be the cause of your bad grades.' I think even i was still home i would be getting bad marks, Its hard to concentrate with Harry on my mind twenty four seven!

We finally reached our gate. Just as we were about to sit down the announcement came over the speaker letting us know our plane was boarding.

I looked over at Harry sadly. I really wished i continue waking up next to him a little longer!

'I promise you will see us lads soon!' Harry said, like he knew something i didn't. I didn't answer i just walked up to him hugging him tightly. Ruby doing the same with Louis, although there might have been a little more kissing going on there.

Harry and I where trying to keep our relationship a little more secret, people knew we were friends and suspected we were dating. But he hadn't confirmed anything. Where as Louis and Ruby had been completely open about their relationship, even though they only started dating for real yesterday.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw some crazy fans approaching us. I decided that this was our time to leave.

'Well i better go now...' I said backing away. He looked disappointed.

'What Louis gets tones of kisses and i get none?' He said. I smiled, he was so cute.

I took a few steps closer closing the small gap between us and gave him a small peck. Not giving any of the fans who were now gathering a chance to get any photo evidence of the kiss.

'I'll see you soon.' He said as i turned to walk away.

'Cya Louis and Harry!' Ruby said taking her time walking to the door. Probably thinking that if she walked slow enough we would miss our plane and we could stay here forever. But we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

We gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane.

We were shown to our seats, first class. Louis was obviously feeling generous when he bought our plane tickets.

'Can you believe we are both dating members of One Direction?!' Ruby said one we were comfortably in our seats.

'And people said our 'stupid' plan would never work and we would never meet them! Those b*tches can kiss my ass! Harry Styles is my boyfriend, oh my god!' I said gaining some weird looks from the business man across the aisle.

'What do you think you are going to say when people ask you if you are actually in a relationship with him?' Ruby asked now getting serious.

'Harry and I hadn't really talked about it, he said when the time was right he would tell everyone.' I replied, wondering when he would tell everyone. Until then i had time to brace myself for all the death threats. Not that i hadn't already got enough just because i had been seen with him in public like three times.

But i think its safe to say, Ruby is definitely in the lead with the amount of the death treats so called fans were sending her. Its honestly disgusting that people can call themselves Directioners after sending stuff as rude as that to one of the guys girlfriends.

'Is it just me or did it seem like Louis and Harry had something planned...?' I asked not wanting to sound too hopeful.

'I was thinking that! I think they know something we don't!' She replied. Thank god i wasn't the only one thinking that!