2.Role Play

In this story Nathanael is kinda of a pervert XD don't judge me its my story. Anyways the next story will be~
-
-
-
-
Teacher Nathanael X reader student sex u get it right? Right!
-------------------------------------------------
~3rd person P.O.V~
(Y/n) loved role play, she always role play at her ~insert favorite character~ she sometime role play other character if she wants. She also had a slight crush on one boy in school, here's a hint he had Red hair like a tomato, he loves to draw, had blue dreaming eyes aaaaannnd a black leatherjacket with a red t-shit he usually wear.

That's right! It was Nathanael, he is so dreamy so cute and soooooooooooo handsome (y/n) did make friends with him actually their both are bff but she doesn't feel like Nathanael would love her cauz she knows he likes Marinette (sorry if I spell her name wrong) which broke her heart but (y/n) continue to stay strong. Right now Nathanael was at her house reading some comic "you sure like ~insert favorite comic~" Nathanael said looking at (y/n) with his usual happy smile it melt (y/n) heart but she shrug and smiled bak "yea! I like them a lot actually!" But what (y/n) didn't know that Nathanael was feeling the same way.

~Nathanael P.O.V~
That cute smiles of her always make my heart beats but I just couldn't tell her it would broke ur friendship beside I don't see she would like a dork like me "hey Nathanael I'm gonna go to the bathroom " I nodded as she walks away I then discover a book "oh? She never tell me about this book " I walk to her desk and slide the book out but it wasn't a normal comic book, It some of Doctor book making me more curious I slowly look at some part of the book it was reeling about a student girl fall in love with a doctor but then I stop at one part

There was a sex scene...

I can feel my cheek getting heat abit but then slowly I form a smirk so she loves to role play how about we make her do this role play.

~Your P.O.V~
I sigh looking at the Mirror the heat inside my body is getting hotter maybe cauz of the air conditioner, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Nathanael reading something but when I look close?

Is that?! Oh no... "Oh hey (y/n) u have a nice book here~" Nathanael voice wasn't sweet and kind anymore rather then husky, needed and very seductive "oh um...I ugh.." I blushes very red I can't believe God had punish me for this.."don't worry (y/n) I liked this book very much ya know the detail the romantics...the needing a lust " oh god..Nathanael slowly walks up to me while I was stand there dumb founded "I-mmmphm!" Before I could say anything Nathanael kissed me, HE KISSES ME?!

~3rd person~
Nathanael grabs (y/n) waist when he felt her flinch abit must be her first kissed, he held on to her right preventing from her trying to escape but then (y/n) soon calm down and slowly kissed bak the male.

Nathanael smirk as he slowly lick her bottom lip for entrance but (y/n) didn't obey she stay her mouth shut. This make Nathanael growl and slowly snake his hand to her shirt, up to her breast then cup them making the (h/c) gasp in surprise this made Nathanael had the chance and push his tongue into her mouth savaging every last bit of her mouth claim to be his.

(Y/n) was very shook right now her one and only crush kissed her is like a dream come true, Nathanael pull out for air his blue Aqua eyes stair into her beautiful (e/c) "Ur very naughty (y/n)~" Nathanael said forming a smirk while looking at the tomato face girl, he chuckle then slowly lean to her neck kissing every bit making the girl shiver abit, when he kissed on to the right angle of her neck (y/n) moan softly which mean he hits her sweet spot "haha bingo~" (y/n) glup while looking at the male, Nathanael didn't waist time but attack her spot making (y/n) moan
"A-Aaah~ Nathanael!" She didn't moan too loud tho but it was enough to here his name from her cute mouth,after that he pull out forming a very big hickey on (y/n) neck he smirk and looked at (y/n) with listfull eyes "now they know ur mine and always mine~" (y/n) pant looking at Nathanael and she nodded slowly.