4.kiss cam

This is gonna be my first oneshot the Neko reader x master Nathanael will take more time so I can published it plz understand thank u now on to the show.
---------------------------------------
~3rd person~
Today (y/n),Nathanael, Mari, Adrien, Nino and Alya was watching basket ball playing the reason why thy is because Marinette and Adrien thought it might be great to bring the whole gang to see it since Adrien had 6 tickets now Nathanael here.

Had a tiny (major) crush on (y/n) but he never show it too her cause he thought it might ruin his and her friend ship since his still on the friend zone.
~(y/n) P.O.V~
I was screaming and cheering for my (f/t) I was going wild and crazy I feel like a tigger all of a sudden well I'm a very angry tigger anyway "GO GO (f/t)!!!!" Mari and I said together Alya was texting, Nino was listening to music, Adrien was staring at Mari while Nathanael idk what's his doing there something always odd about him.

Like whenever I was talking to him he would have a red face ,high fever, taking excuses and always hide me from his drawing (u already know why) that's when something very and I mean very weird happen "ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN TIME FOR KIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS CAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!"

Oh no I hate this one last time I did it I have to kiss a total stranger which I dump him with popcorn the camera was among every where there was couple, maybe some kids, some guys and girls and there this guy who doesn't take any damn attention on his gf and got dump on ice water by some (r/a/t/c) (random animal team costume)

And he took the dude gf to the exit well he did Deserve it anyway his being a douchebag but then the camera aim to u'll be surprised is me and

Mari (u thought it was Nathanael didn't ya? XD)
Well this is awkward "OOOOOOH!!!!!!" The crowed scream while me and Mari stare at each other then I start to whisper to her "um Mari not gonna lie I do love u buuuut I don't Wana kiss u" Mari nodded and whisper bak "yea me too I'm not a lesbian damn this is our bad day "

the camera some how was still there pointing at us "COME ON LADIES KISSSS CAAAM!!!"I was very out of my mind if I kiss Mari that would be either gross and out friendship even my first kiss and second Mari and kiss Adrien but idk who I can kiss I kept thinking that's when an idea pops in my head "Mari I have an idea " Mari looks happy and said "what is it tell me and hurry up!!"

I nodded and whisper to her abt the plan she nodded so Mari start looking at Adrien and I looked at Nathanael "u-Um (y/n)? Is something wrong?"

"COME ON LADIES HURRY UP " I look bak at Mari and nodded that's when I quickly wrap my hand around Nathanael and kiss him deeply, Mari did the same "OOOOOOOOH!!! WOOOOO!!"

That when I point my middle finger at the scream and Mari did the same the crowd either yell crazy or some cover some kids eyes so they don't see it, the camera stop and we were bak at the game, when it did stop I pull away staring at Nathanael now red face. I giggle then kiss his cheek "I love you Nathanael " I said whisper in his ear.

~Nathanael P.O.V~
She kiss me..
S-she kiss me
Omg I GOT KISS BY A HAWT GIRL!!
I slowly looked at (y/n) funny and childish face I slowly calm down and smile "I love you too"