Kaito: The new member

The person came out of the dark.

You looked at the boy, hair were blue, like a blue daisy. He was dressed in black open jacket with a hood and wore a white shirt under it. Also black jeans and not to forget a black chain on it (the jeans) shining in the beautiful natural moon flash light. He looked hot!

You gazed a little closer into his hazel blue eyes which were a perfect match with his hair.

You really loved hazel blue eyes, you wished that you had the same eye color, it was attracting to you.

The moment there his eyes matched upon yours, He gave a warm smile which made you a little red. You looked away, while giving an 'oh' on his face.

After a short while everyone lined up and headed towards their rooms and you heard someone say: "My, My he was cute!" It was probably a girl coz a boy will never say that.

"Hey [Name]!" the captain called you, you gave a quick look to him "Yes?" You tilted your head a little.

"I am leaving him to you"

"And by him you mean Kaito?" You questioned again.

"Yeah" and with that, he dashed off to his office.

"Okay... no problem" You also went back to your room.

"Finally, a good night sleep!" You yawned and went to sleep.

_The next morning_

You stretched your arms and got up from bed, You ruffled your already ruffled hair and went to the washroom to wash face and brush your teeth.

You came out of your room and was really much shocked to see Kaito's room next to yours.

"Good morning" He said looking at you also surprised.

"Good morning" with your finger, you rubbed your face lightly.

"This is news to me that your room is next to mine" He said looking into your very own (eye color) eyes.

That made you blush a little.

"I didn't know that too" you said nervously.

For some time we stood there looking at each other.

"oh yeah I remember Mr. Senri told me to train him..." You talked to yourself. (Mr. Senri is Captain's name)

You grabbed his hand and quickly rushed to the Practice court, And Kaito was looking at our hands the whole time.

_At the Practice court_

"Here!" You handed him a gun. (Pistol)

"Now you've got to aim for the heart" You pointed at the black figures which were shaped as a person and different points were highlighted in white.

You aimed for one just to let him know.

"Now your turn" You told him.

"Yes" He replied.

"okay, get in position!" you ordered. "Shoulders down, hands leveled to arms, one knee down, aim for the chest, and fire." You continued.

He got in the position, and aimed for the chest.

His aiming was perfect!

'I never knew newbie's could do that' you thought to yourself.

"When you release the bullet these figures will start moving and you've got to shoot quick" You added.

He nodded and finally launched the bullet out.

'It's gonna hit perfectly, It's gonna hit!' you looked at the bullet carefully.

And it hit, right in the chest!

You just couldn't believe it, it remained a 'wow' on your face.

The figures started moving just like you said and he hit them all perfectly without a hitch.

"He's a pro!" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"No, I am not" Kaito continued shooting.

You gave a pout and thought 'WTF?!? How can he even say that?'

You totally looked jealous of him...

His shooting session was over.

"Okay I am done. How did I do?" He said not satisfied of himself.

"Great!" You said rubbing his head, Now he was blushing... Ha! That was a payback for making me blush earlier!

"What do I got to do next?" Kaito said changing the topic.

"Eh... I don't think you need any more training, Today's training session ends here" You said raising your finger.

"Ah okay..." He took out an ice-cream and started liking it.

"What?!? You kidding me? It's December!" You exclaimed "You'll catch a cold!" You continued.

"Hey are you listening? Are you out of your mind?....." He put his finger on your lips.

"Shh... It's ok" He took a big bite of his ice-cream.

That coldness was too much...

"Whoosh... B-Brain freeze!" He shook his head.

"Hey... You okay?" You asked looking at his face.

"Yeah... Wanna try, Its fun?" He said handing you the ice-cream.

"No thanks" You said "Let's go" You said hitting for the 'exit' to P.C.

Kaito followed you eating his ice.

We came back to our rooms in a short while.

_In your room_

"huh... Captain what are you doing here?" You said looking at the captain/Mr. Senri.

"Please call me Senri" He said waving his hands in the air.

"uh... Okay Mr. Senri" You replied.

"Senri!"

"Yeah... Senri" It looked really weird to you calling him Senri. But that was unusual, he was only two to three years older than you.

You sat on a chair when suddenly he asked you "How did the training went?"

"You wouldn't believe it... He's a pro!" You said excitedly.

"oh I see..." he said thinking of something.

"There's a task I'd like to assign you" He looked at you.

"yes?" You asked.

"You and Kaito will be patrolling tomorrow"

"What?!" You screamed. This was really unfair, tomorrow was Sunday, a day off....!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

[A/N]: Okay, So here's another chapter, where I thought I would never be able to write. I hope you like it. Thankyou!