15

Luke's pov

"I need calum in my life but I know that you need your mom. I should get her back for you. But oh my god I can't." My eyes started peeing. Wtf.

"Ohh daddyyyy..." She runs her little fingers through my hair and rubs my back sometimes.

"But you thought wrong. I don't need a mom that already left me. I have you daddy, you are my everything. And you know what? You should choose between cally and my mom, you can't have them both. I can see that you're happy around him. If you will choose calum that would be great. He makes us happy. Not only you, we need him in our life. And I'll be alright if you're with him." I look up into her eyes and chuckle but she seems serious to say those words.

"Where you learn those words? And what are you? An old lady?" I can't barr it anymore, I laugh in front of her after saying that.

"I learn this from calum. You know what? i'm a big and strong girl. Calum always said that to me." She is right, I can't have calum and emily at the same time. I should choose one of them. I should move on from emily, I've tried through years. Calum is really good for her. Me and aly need him in our lives.

"I do miss my mom sometimes. But calum's there and told me that my mom just busy, he always said everything's gonna be alright." Aly hugs me tightly.

He cares about us. He really does. I want to marry him like right now. What a crazy guy I am.