How Could She?

Finns POV: Some fucked up shit is going on, I just know it...

Bayley and Sasha's Lovefest part 2

Narrators POV:

She placed the four fingers of her right hand at the base of Bayley's dripping cunt, teasing the entrance with her fingertips. Bayley kicked her legs. "Sasha, fuck me, please," she begged.

Sasha kept teasing. She leaned down to suck one of Bayley's perky nipples into her mouth, sucking it till it was hard and working it with her tongue. She did the same for the other one while Bayley ground herself against Sasha's thigh again, a poor substitute for her hand.

Finally, Sasha folded her hand into a tight, outstretched shape with her thumb tucked against her palm, parallel to her her four fingers, tight against each other, and pressed into Bayley.

"Oh my god, yes," Bayley moaned

Sasha pushed forward until she was knuckles deep, rocking back and forth gently. "How's that?"

"It's good. Ah, just like that."

Sasha stayed in the moment, fucking Bayley gently. She reached up and grabbed the vibrator from the dresser. "Can I use this too?" she asked.

"Um, I'm not sure it's going to fit."

Sasha laughed. "I'm just going to touch you with it." She turned it on and pressed it to Bayley's clit while she kept working her pussy with her hand.

Bayley arched her back. "Ohh," she said, You're doing something."

"I am definitely doing something."

The vibrator stimulated Bayley even further, making her pussy even wetter.

Then the front door opens....

Finns POV:
As I pull into the driveway I see Sasha's car in "oh look Sasha's here" i said to myself I get out of the car and walk to the front door as I take out my keys I open the door "bay I'm home" I say she doesn't respond "what's going on" I ask myself, I search around the house as I make my way to the the bedroom I open the door and I can't believe what I see "WHAT THE...WHAT THE HELL BAYLEY!!???" all I see is bayley and sasha naked on our bed OUR bed cum and sweat everywhere "Finn this is not what you think it is" Bayley says looking frightened "how can this not be what it looks like!!!??" I said furious "Finn im so sorry this was my idea" Sasha said crying "shut it Sasha" I said making her cry even harder "You know something Bayley I knew something was going on by the way you've been acting lately but I never thought it would be this, I'm leaving you two have fun" I said storming out "No Finn wait please" Bayley said crying but I was already on my way out.

Bayley's POV: I really messed up this time...

Sasha's POV: Oh my god...did I just ruin their relationship??? I feel sick....