Jacob Imagine For Michelle

~.~.~.~.~Michelle's POV~.~.~.~.~

I was in my room packing for my family trip to sydney. When i heard my mom call my name downstairs and says that someone is here to see me. I ran downstairs to see a smirking jacob stading next to my mom, he winked at me and said "Well since my baby is going to sydney and i won't see her for two weeks i'd though i'd help you pack*wink*" he runs upstairs to my bedroom. I heard mom yell up the stairs "USE PROTECTION" and jacob screams back "I'M JUST HELPING HER PACK" i laughed at jacob's reply and walk in to my room. When i walked in no sing of jacob and when i shut the door he was stading right behind me naked. I bit my lip, i now how turned on he gets when i do that. You can see jacob's boner getting bigger and bigger by the minute. He comes closer and i said " oh...your a bad boy, if you really want me come and get me" he runs over and grabs me by the waist and starts kissing  me.  He unclips my bra and just let it fall on to the floor. I could tell he wanted me soo...bad, he starts to suck on my nipples making me moan. We realized we didn't have enough time so he just took off my underwear and inserted him self inside "JACOB!" i moan/yelled. I started to cry form the pain and he noticed "do you want me to stop baby girl" he asks "no, i can handle it" i simply said. After a few minutes i couldn't hold it back any longer so i just realesed with out any warning "Michelle? what the fuck?" he said "what? i couldn't hold it back any longer" "you could have just told me" he said licking me clean then wiping his mouth "i will miss this" jacob smiled laying on the bed. I giggled at his comment "agreed" after we were done i went into the bathroom and took a long shower as jacob left. I love him...

A/N: hope you liked it michelle, i'm so sorry if this was terrible but this is the best i can do in such a little time. If you don't like it tell me and i'll re-write it for you, but other wise hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote!

                                                                                                 -Alicia Martinez!