✨One✨

Why couldn't today be normal? The sun was out, not a cloud was in the skies, everyone was perfectly safe from harm... So why did it feel so odd? Paranoia sighed as he watched his little sister, Amnesia, chase birds. His parents were sitting next to him on the bench, talking to each other quietly. Amnesia walked over to him, her green eyes sparkling as she looked at him.

"Par, come play with me! I'm bored and it's lonely." She grabbed his hand and started pulling on it.

"Okay Amsie, hold on." Paranoia stood up and hugged Amnesia. Having been born four years away from each other, Paranoia was eleven and Amnesia was seven... Hah, seven eleven.

The two of them went on a quick walk, staying close to their parents. Letting out a quick sigh, Paranoia felt something... Strange. Not strange like a cat with three heads, but strange like not ordinary. As the siblings were walking over to their parents, two gunshots could be heard. Instinctively, Paranoia grabbed Amnesia and shielded her body with his. Once he realized that they were safe, he released her and looked around for their parents. After a while of searching, he saw both of them. They were laying on the ground, dead, blood spilling from their chests.  He quickly covered Amnesia's eyes.

"Don't look. Don't move my hands." He was shaking terribly, and tears started welling in his eyes.

Both of their parents had been shot, and now they are alone.

----------
Yay! I finished chapter 1 of my little book! Sorry if it was bad or something, but I'm really lazy.

----------Yay! I finished chapter 1 of my little book! Sorry if it was bad or something, but I'm really lazy

~WTW