(02) Her

🌙Ivory POV

"all three of us"

The hatred I had for this teacher was unbearable, but I couldn't walk out of class, not again, I couldn't afford it.

Taking my seat, I couldn't hep but notice Alycia's face turn extremely red, but in a way that made me smile.

Her face was full of anger, and a lot of it. I could never show my face like that around here, I'm known for being cool, calm and collective.

Alycia, although being very appealing to the eye, isn't cool, definitely not calm, and only a tad bit collective.

I felt for her though.

Her parents will be getting a phone call letting them know that their perfect angel will be staying for detention after school. I've been with Alycia since grade school, and never, has she ever, gotten a detention.

My parents on the other hand, won't even bother answering the phone once they see the caller ID marked as Riverdale Highschool. So I'm all good, but I couldn't help but really feel for Alycia, I mean, she did get detention, for standing up for me----

No, No one stands up for me, they have no need to, I fight my own fights. She simply, stated her opinion about the injustice of Mr.Holts comment. . .yeah, that's it.

"Yo, Ivory" a loud whisper brought me away from my thoughts. I turned around to see my buddy Jasper, leaning forward on his desk.

"What's up?" I buzzed back to him, leaning backwards on my chair.

"What are you up to today?" he asked, his eyes constantly shifting behind me, I could tell, to make sure we weren't catching Mr.Holts attention.

"I don't know yet" I replied "you got something in mind?"

"Wanna come over? The old man's outta town, and there's two six packs of booze left over from poker night" Jasper's lips curved into a smile, his eyes still jumping from the front of the class, to me.

"Sure" I said "Aye, but I'm going to have to meet you there, I got that detention after school"

"That's right, thanks to her" Jasper signaled to Alycia with his head. "man, she always has to stick her nose into things"

Not saying anything, I turned back to face Mr.Holt. His face was still unbearable, but I'd rather watch him, than listen to my buddy talk crap about her.

*srry for such a short chapter. Longer one coming soon for sure. Thanks for the votes, ilyg.
~ daisy