Sensation

She woke up feeling dizzy, the rough wood on the stage was scratching against her legs. Her vision was blurry for a few seconds, after blinking she looked around. The metal tables, rainbow balloons, she knew where she was. She didn't know how she got here, but she was in Freddy Fraz bears pizzariea.

The cold sensation on the back of her thigh suddenly became evident. She slowly looked up to see Chica above her. She sprinted into the hallways, checking behind her to see if she was being followed. She ran into something, someone. "Jess?!" Jin exclaimed, she hugged him tight. "Where did you wake up?" Jess ask, he turns around. "Library" Jin returns, they hear Agressive footsteps, hard and fast.

Jin pulls Aphmau behind the front desk. He puts a finger to his lip signaling her to be quiet. They footsteps Seemed to double, as if more people were running. Shadows stopped infront of them. Aphmau was stunned, why was she here? How? what was the point of being here? How would she get out? "A choo" was all she heard, she knew that noise. "Adam?" She wisphered, the walking stopped. "Jess? Where are you?" He asks, Jess and Jin stand up. Ross and Adam are standing on the other side of the counter, they hurry and duck under the counter too.

Jess let's a tear fall, she hugs Ross then Adam quickly then realizes something... "Where's Barney?"