Purple Hair

The four snuck around the pizzeria, how hard was it to find a man in a empty pizzariea. Ross and Jin walked ahead with Aphmau and Adam behind them. "Jess are you okay? Injury wise" Adam asks, she looks over to him. She didn't realize it yet, but she mattered to him. They weren't just friends anymore, but she didn't know. He wanted her safe and she didn't know that how she answered next would determine everything.

"Better that I found you, I'm glad your safe" she wisphers, their moment is lost by Jin interuoting. "Do you think he actually got transfered too?" He asks, The four look at eachother. "This is pretty weird" Ross comments, Adam notices thr flash of idea in Jess' eyes. "Weird... weird" She says racking her brain. "Think like Barney think weird. Where would you hide if you were him" Ross said. "Exactly!" Jess exclaimed quietly.

They found Barney in the vent system. "It's so goods yous guys founds me " He says, well he's explaining where he woke up Adam is distracted by Jess' hair. Though it is dark he can see that her roots and a little lower are becoming purple. "Jess can we talk?" He asks, she nods and they walk a few steps away. "Your roots are turning purple, why?" He asks, she sighs. "I'm not sure, I saw it earlier" Jess says, the guys pull them back over. "Maybe we should sleep, it might work" Barney says, his accent slowly fading.

The five figured it was worth a shot, the went back into the vents. Huddling in a corner they tried to fall asleep. Jess couldn't sleep, she lay awake staring at the ceiling. She felt a body shifting next to her and a arm go around her waist. It was Adam, in his sleep, or so she thought. "Why arnt you sleeping?" He wisphers, it almost makes her jump but boil with happiness at the same time. "I can't, I'm to afraid" Jess replies. "Don't be, I'm right here" he states and she closes her eyes, relaxing into his arms.

A/N does anyone know what's heppening to aphmau, here's a hint! On strings! Hahahahahahahahha bai