1

(Y/N) was sitting in her class, nearly falling asleep. The lecture seemed to have no end. There was only 5 more minutes of class left, and she thought she could get a few minutes of sleep. Before she could even lay her head on her desk, someone had tapped her shoulder. She turned around, to see her friend, Mi  Sun.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you going to the big party tomorrow?" Mi Sun asked curiously.

"What big party?" (Y/N) asked her.

"You didn't hear? Someone is having a huge party tomorrow night and he's invited all the sophomores to come to it. He's having it at his parent's house since their gone for the week and he said he'd watch their house for them. "

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a huge fan of going to parties."

"Oh come on! It'll be fun! We'll go together. If you want to leave early, then we can. Please?"

(Y/N) really didn't want to go to this party. She didn't want to be in such a crowded home, with people who will be drunk, and loud music playing. She just wasn't that type of person. She hasn't been to a college party, but she had seen a few movies that gave her an idea what it might be like. She didn't want to be a part of that. But, her friend was begging her to come, and it was hard to say no to Mi Sun.

"Okay, I'll go, but I'll only stay for a little bit." (Y/N) said.

"Oh thank you!!" Mi Sun smiled brightly and hugging (Y/N), "I'll text you the address later and we'll meet there tomorrow! Trust me, it'll be so much fun!"

Mi Sun then went back to her seat, and (Y/N) sighed. She couldn't believe she agreed to go to a college party. Something she never imagined herself doing. Once class was dismissed, she quickly headed back to her dorm. She had to get a few things done tonight if she was going to be spending at least an hour at a party.

"Why do I do these kinds of things for Mi Sun?" (Y/N) asked herself as she walked back to her dorm.

Right as she entered her dorm, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Looking to see it was a text from Mi Sun with the address of where the party was being held. Her phone buzzes again. Mi Sun had now texted her something else.

I just want to let you know to wear a cute outfit at the party! I hear a party is a great place to meet guys, so, if we look cute, we'll have ourselves a couple of guys. Okay, gotta go study! See you tomorrow~

(Y/N) sighed. Mi Sun seemed to be really serious about this party. She didn't understand how someone could be so excited over one small party. She went upstairs to her bedroom to look for a cute outfit. After about 15 minutes of looking through many possible decisions, she decided on a pair of pink high waist  shorts, and a cute white crop top, along with some cute black boots.

(Y/N) was now prepared for tomorrow, and she hoped it wouldn't come too soon. She was not excited whatsoever, but, she was doing this for her friend. So, she knew that she had to go. All she really hoped for now, was that they wouldn't stay at the party for too long.