2

Tonight was it. The night of that huge party, which (Y/N) was still not too excited for. She was currently waiting for her friend to arrive. (Y/N) a few guys were checking her out, and she was starting to become as red as a tomato. She was wondering if Mi Sun was taking a while to see if she could get a guy before her. (Y/N) was done waiting, and was about to leave, when she saw Mi Sun pulling up. Mi Sun got out of the car and smiling at (Y/N).

"Hey!" Mi Sun said happily, "Sorry I took a while, there was horrible traffic. But I'm glad you showed up! You look beautiful!" 

"Well, remember, I am only doing this for you. We also agreed that if I want to go, we both go home." (Y/N) said to her as they were walking into the house.

Once inside, it was almost as (Y/N) imagined it. Mi Sun took off to a group of cute boys, leaving (Y/N) to go and try and socialize with other guys. She slowly walked around, and looked at everyone, observing what everyone was busy doing. She could barely hear conversations with how loud the music was. Honestly, the fact the music was so loud is what was bothering her. 

(Y/N) looked back over to where Mi Sun was. Mi Sun was happily talking to the boys. She didn't seem shy or uncomfortable at all. (Y/N) went over to where the drinks were being served. Realizing all of it was alcohol, she sighed. (Y/N) wasn't a drinker, or a fan of alcohol in general, but she got herself a small amount of it anyway.

"Why do I do such things for Mi Sun?" (Y/N) quietly asked herself.

(Y/N) was regretting coming here, and wanted to get out, but when she went back to where Mi Sun was earlier, she was no where to be found. Mi Sun and the boys must have gone somewhere else. (Y/N) then found a place that seemed less crowded and leaned against the wall. She just watched as everyone else was having fun. She sighed and sat on the floor. 

"Where is Mi Sun?" She asked herself, thinking of the places Mi Sun could have went. 

About 15 minutes passed, and no sign of Mi Sun. (Y/N) thought she went home without her or something, and (Y/N) decided to go home as well. Just as she was about to get up, she looked up, and right next to her was her crush. Minghao. Her heart started racing. She didn't expect to see him here.

(Y/N) quickly looked away and at everyone else, trying to act as calm as she possible could. She didn't even know if he noticed her or not, but she hoped he didn't. She looked back over at him, only to have him look at her. She blushed and quickly looked down.

"(Y/N)?" Minghao asked her.

"He knows my name." She whispered to herself.

She looked back over at Minghao, smiling, but her face still blushing. Minghao smiled back at her, and sat on the floor next to her. He looked over at her. (Y/N) was so happy. Her heart was racing, and she was a blushing mess, but she was happy. She never thought Minghao would ever notice her in her life. But here he was, sitting next to her.