prologue

"magic exists for those who believe."

——

What is Magic?

Is it an action where you get to fool people? Trick them?

Something like that.

Magic is a deception. It is a deception degined to delight, to entertain, to inspire.

I had always loved hearing the laughs, gasps of people. Huge smiles on their faces and make them think that magic is real and have faith and hope. Nothing is impossible unless you've got the guts to do it and lets talk realistic. No flying or what-so-ever.

Magic is about belief, faith, trust. Without those qualities, magic, as an art form, would no longer exist.

I absolutely hate it whenever magic is used in the wrong hands. As said, magic is about belief, faith and trust. Used to delight, entertained to inspire. But what happens if these qualities are not used for their higher purposes? Instead, they are used to cheat, lie, for personal gain or for greed.

Well, my friend, its no longer magic, it's crime.

Some people may have mistaken the way we do our magic. They thought we were thieves, pickpockets.

Well, I don't know if I should agree or disagree with that but I consider us as good guys. Helping the people who are in need.

Our magic spreaded through out the whole world, we changed the world and made them believe in magic.

It was our mission, now it was different.

-R.A
F.H