21

It's been about a couple weeks since Zayn has moved back in and he's back in school, Niall and him still don't get along that well but Liam has been nicer. Currently Zayn was sitting in his last class before winter break would officially start and unlike the other kids, he wasn't that excited. He hasn't spent a Christmas with his dad since him and his mum were married and has never spent a Christmas with Louis and the older boys. He was sure he would probably get a lot more things than he did living with his mum, but all he wanted was to go visit his mum in jail. He even wrote it down on his wish list, but that resulted in Zayn getting into an argument with Harry, and that was not any fun.

Finally, the school bell rang and everyone was rushing outside to get as far away as possible, well all except Zayn who took his time going to his locker and then making his way outside where Louis was waiting. He got into the back seat with Liam and murmured a small hello before the car went silent. Niall and Louis talked quietly about upcoming plans while Liam typed away on his phone and Zayn continued to stare outside until they were pulling into the driveway. Zayn got out and followed everyone inside before heading up to his bedroom. He threw his backpack into its somewhat designated corner before collapsing on his bed. He was almost asleep when Louis walked in, successfully scaring the hell out of him.

"Zayn, your dad won't be home till late tonight and I am going to go out with Lou and Lauren to do some shopping. Are you fine here with Niall? Liam is going to a friends house." Louis asks and Zayn gives a small nod. "Okay, good, the home phone is downstairs, my laptop is in my room charging if you want to use it, and you can have leftovers or whatever you can find for dinner." Louis says and Zayn, once again, nods. So the man gives the boy one last glance before he is heading to his room to get ready. An hour later, he is saying goodbye to the two kids and then is on his way to drop Liam off and then go meet his friends.

"Oh Zaynie poo!" Niall hollers as he skips down the hallway to the younger boys bedroom.

"Don't call me that." Zayn mutters when Niall enters.

"So listen, I am having my girlfriend over and we are going to watch a movie so if you say anything to either of my dads, I will literally kill you." Niall says, still smiling.

"You said that last time, but I am still here even though I told Harry." Zayn points out and Niall snickers.

"Well that's why this time around, you won't be leaving your room." Niall smirks before running out and locking Zayn's door from the outside before Zayn could even think twice.

"You bastard! Let me out!" Zayn yells, pounding on the bedroom door.

"Have fun Zaynie Pooh!" Niall laughs before heading back downstairs. Zayn continued to slam and pound on the doors until he had decided to give up. There was no way for him to contact Louis or Harry as the home phone was downstairs and he didn't have any type of technology. He slid down on to the floor with a sigh and continued to yell for another ten minutes or so before his voice gave out and became all scratchy. He ran a hand through his messy hair before giving his bed a small kick before collapsing on his bed. He gave a small whimper as his stomach growled angrily.

Zayn was just going to have to wait this one out.

Downstairs, Niall was greeting his girlfriend Selena who had just arrived. "Hey babe." Niall smiles, pulling her close and placing a kiss to her lips.

"Hey." Selena smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I got some movies picked out, popcorn and candy laid out, and a pizza in the oven." Niall says as he pulls her towards the big couch.

"Is anyone home?" she asks as she cuddles into Niall's side.

"Nah, just us." Niall says before hitting play on their favorite movie and pulling Selena closer to his side.