Chapter 2

Preston's POV

"What da heck, Rob?!?" I whisper-yell. He just winked as he passed by me, handing me an English sheet. I scowled, and sunk a bit in my seat. I regretted my seat in the front.

"Mr. Woof!" A girl mindlessly twirled her hair. "What kind of English will we learn?" Rob just looked at her as if she came from another planet.

"We'll be learning the gift of... flirtation." Rob threw me a cheeky smile. The girls glared at me, knowing how 'incredibly straight' I am. My face was probably red as Satan's flames.

The girl, Amnesia (don question), asked, "Can you show us what do you mean by 'gift of flirtation?' And you can use me as a demonstration." Amnesia smiled at him, trying to convince Rob to compliment her. She was known to always want a compliment every single day, every hour.

"Well, Miss.... Forgeet." Rob smiled a fake one, but she didn't notice. "I will ponder on that offer." But all of a sudden, he turned around, facing me, and pulled my chin up. My face flushed, and Rob was just looking into my eyes. "But I already have an eye for someone."

I glared at him, but it seemed the girls were just fuming on whichever girl he liked, and if it was one of them. Then, they refocused back on me, angry and jealous. Rob, or 'Mr. Woof', finally said, "This is how you hold your special other."

My mouth dried. "What!?" I squeaked. Everyone's eyes were on us, and Rob's calm voice was scaring me shitless. He kept on talking.

"Sweet talking is one of mankind's many gifts and evils. People try to use other people by sweet-talking lies, and lying is a sin." Rob says. "So you must be honest if you want to succeed in love."

Rob just stared deeper into my eyes, and started all the lovey-dovey, cutesy things I will sometimes faint for.

"Your eyes are the very gates to heaven. The soul in you purer than angel's. Your touch sets my body on fire, my heart pounding and melting at the very mention of your name. When we're alone, I cherish the sweet silence and calm you carry with you. The words you speak are never sour or harsh-spoken, always kind and caring, shy and hesitant." I was practically melting into my chair. "I would go great lengths just to see you, hear you laugh, see you smile. All the jewels and girls in the world have been pale in comparison to your heavenly physique."

All the girls raged in jealously, the boys gaping and taking notes, Mitch staring wide-eyes at me, and I? My eyelids fluttering and my breath slow and scarcely heard.

Rob let go off me, and looked on at the rest of the class.

"Who's ready to learn English?"