Depression is a Place on Earth

//Andy's pov//

I can't hold on to this relationship much longer. It's too much on me. Juliet hasn't even noticed anything wrong with me, even though all of my bad habits have come back. She hasn't even noticed that I haven't been eating as much.

I don't want to break it off with Juliet because of what we had. I'm lingering in the past. I haven't left my room in three days. Then Juliet walked into the room.

"I'm going to the store with some friends. I'll be back in about two hours." She said with a grin on her face. She was probably going with some of her girl friends someplace.

"Alright. Have fun." I said.

"I'll be sure of it." She said with a wink.

I heard the front door shut. I was up like a rocket. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen and went back into my room. I closed the door and locked it (even though no one else was home. I just do that sometimes). I immediately went on Instagram and typed in Y/n's username. I haven't looked at her Instagram, let alone looked at any of her social media, in weeks.

The first thing I saw was her and a guy. He seemed nice looking. Brown hair and blue eyes. I started to scroll through more of her photos. Almost all of the more recent ones were with this guy. I stopped scrolling. A picture of him kissing her cheek. Caption: love you bunches ❤️😍. Fuck.

I dropped my phone on the ground. I lost her. I completely lost her. I knew I should've done more. I started crying. Who can I talk to? Maybe I can call Juliet and just tell her I'm depressed and that she should come help me. I don't really want to talk to anyone else right now, and I know she will pick up for sure.

I called her once, twice, three times. I left a message. I called another two times. This isn't like her. Maybe I can find her. She just posted a picture with her and some of her friends with her location on so I know where she is. Great. I grab my keys and get in the car. She's at her friend's house. I guess they stopped shopping?

I get to the front door and knock. Once, twice, three times. Nothing. I ring the doorbell. Nothing. I knock again. Once, twice, three times. One of her friends opened the door.

"Hey, Andy! Want to join in the fun?" She said with a smirk on her face. I am completely confused but I roll with it. I walk into the room and see one of the girls with no pants on. Oh great this can't be good. I walked down the hall. Two girls moaning in one room, two girls moaning in another. Both rooms don't sound like they have Juliet in them. Then I walk further down the hall.

A guy moans.

Then I hear Juliet.

I'm frozen in place.

This isn't happening right now. This is all a dream. It's all just my imagination.

Tears start welling up in my eyes. I open the door and a tear drops down my cheek.

There she is. My own wife with some other man.

This has to be some sort of sick joke. A sick, sick joke.

I watch as they both turn around. The guy is just in shock while Juliet let's out a small yell.

"Oh... Andy. I, um... Wasn't expecting you. " she has a look of pure guilt on her face.

"I needed to talk to you because I was depressed. But now I don't even want to look you in the face." I said. Rage was the only thing coursing through my body right now.

"I... I'm so sorry. Andy, please-"

"Don't evEN START WITH ME RIGHT NOW, JULIET! MY OWN WIFE. CHEATING! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU." The tears were streaming down her face as much as mine. This was over and we both knew it.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I'M SORRY I JUST.... I WANT SOMEONE WHO'S ACTUALLY GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE A WOMAN INSTEAD OF SULK IN THEIR ROOM ALL DAMN DAY, ANDY!

ALL YOU'VE DONE SINCE YOU GOT HOME WAS CRY AND SIT IN THE DARK. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME HELP! YOU WOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF WHAT I WANTED. I KNOW YOU WERE SAD, BUT I COULD'VE HELPED YOU, AND THEN YOU COULD'VE HELPED ME."
She was yelling like I was the worst thing that has ever happened to her. I stopped yelling and just said:

"I asked how, Not why." And I slammed the door behind them. I stormed out of the house. I got into my car and I drove over to Ashley's house. I drove and drive. I drove until I got there.

I knocked on the door in tears. Ashley opened the door and immediately let me inside. I laid on his couch, and I cried. I cried, and cried, and cried some more. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

All I could do is cry.