Stressed Out

OMG!!!I'm sorry I just realized the last time I wrote was in March.And for that I'm so sorry I just realized that but I have just been really depressed and stressed out haha get it stressed out,no.Anyways I am sorry I wasn't trying to forget about you or anything it's just I don't really want to do anything anymore really.I'm just done with life and everything about it.I'm sorry.I would like you guys all of you to send me a story about a time when you were just done with life,school,friends,family, just about anything really.I just really need someone to talk to because almost everyone that I thought were my friends have turned against me or say that I can openly talk to them about anything and they won't judge and then I do open up to them and they go behind my back and make fun of me for either crying because I'm upset and sad about it or I'm mad about something.Mostly crying is what they make fun of me for they know not to make fun of me when i'm mad or else they get hurt.I went back to how I was either 3 or 4 years ago where I don't talk to anyone about any thing and I'm crying more and I'm just done with everything.I don't want to go back that I really don't it's just with everything that has happened it's just really hard not to.I'm just done with everything and everyone.I literally only talk to 4 of my friends all the rest I don't trust or I'm not comfortable with them fully so I don't talk to them.I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel about bullying and it's affects.I was wondering if I any of you would watch it.If so I'll put it in the comments.

Word count for this chapter is 316 words.