Insanity

"What are you doing Abby? He's going to think you have feelings for him."

"I know but I don't so it's not gonna be hard to tell him."

"You better hope he takes it well when you tell him you don't actually like him."

"I will make sure he doesn't." I laughed as Julianna gave me a weird look. "By the way, Ricky and I made profiles for you and Emery as well."

"Really? Do I have any matches?"

"I don't know. Let's check." I smiled and signed into her profile. She had 31 matches.

"Wow. That's more than I thought. Let's see who they are." She smiled as I clicked through them. I saw Emery's name coming up so I clicked fast. "Wait a minute. Go back about 3 profiles."

"Alright."

"Dude, that's Emery. He matched with me on here. That's gotta mean he likes me."

"Maybe so." I smirked.

"Well what are you waiting for? Click the heart." She squealed. I clicked the heart and smiled. "So it's official. Emery and I like each other."

"Yes but what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for him to make the first move."

-Ricky's POV-

I logged into Emery's profile and smiled when I saw Julianna 'liked' him back. All that was left to do was tell Emery about the profile.

"Hey Emery. Come here for a second. I have to show you something."

"How important is it?"

"It's about a girl." I smiled as he ran into my room.

"What girl?"

"I may have found you a girlfriend."

"Really? Who is it?"

"Well, that depends on how you feel about Julianna."

"Oh my god. Don't mess with me dude. Does she actually like me?"

"Yup. And everyone can see just how meant to be you two are. Its both sickening and beautiful."

"How do you know she likes me?"

"Abby and I made you guys profiles on the dating site and we were on yours yesterday so we clicked on the heart on Jul's page. Then she just clicked the heart on yours so you match."

"And what if I didn't actually like her? You would've crushed her."

"True. But thank god you're both painfully obvious."

"You're lucky I like her." He smiled. "So did you make one for yourself?"

"Yeah. So did Abby."

"Are you guys going to match?"

"Probably not."

"Go check your matches."

"I will later."

-Abby's POV; 3 Hours Later-

Ricky and Emery told Liam about the profile we created for him. He didn't seem too happy about it until we showed him his matches and gave him full control over it. He hasn't been out of his room since.

"Do you guys think Liam's okay?" I asked. "He hasn't been out of his room since we gave him his info for the account."

"He's probably busy finding girls."

"Maybe."

"Or he's watching Netflix." Ricky said.

"Oh well. At least he was happy when we gave him the info."

"Yeah. That's a good thing."

"Yeah. Let's hope he finds a girl he likes." I smiled and looked down at my vibrating phone.

You have 3 new admirers! Come check them out. The notification from the website scrolled across my screen and I was hoping Liam wasn't one of them. I clicked the notification and it brought me to the app where I could see all my admirers. My mouth nearly dropped when I read the new ones.

Liam Attridge likes you. Like him back?
Hunter Jones likes you. Like him back?
Carson Montgomery likes you. Like him back?

"Liam just liked me on the dating site."

"For real?" Ricky chuckled. I showed him my phone and he looked down at his own phone.

"Wow. That's pretty weird." Julianna smiled. "Do you think he likes you?"

"Well yeah, kinda. Why else would he likes me on the site?"

"Well you're cute so maybe he really does like you." Ricky smiled. Julianna smirked and walked out of the room.

"Gus liked me last night. Do you think you can talk to him and ask him about it when you see him tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah sure." He replied with a small smile before getting up and leaving the room. All that was left were Emery and I. I looked up at the tv screen and then at Emery. He was laughing like crazy but nothing was on the tv.

"What in the world are you laughing at?"

"The fact that Ricky's friends like you. It's just so weird."

"I know but how can I help it? Like Ricky said earlier, I'm cute."

"Yes but most of Ricky's friends liked you. That's gotta mean something."

"You're Ricky's friend and you didn't like me."

"Well that's because I like Jul. You should know this since I've only told you and Ricky."

"That's good because you'd be cute together."

"Speaking of people who'd look cute together, you and Ricky match yet?"

"Well I liked him on the website last night but he either hasn't seen it yet or just doesn't like me."

"Oh, he likes you, trust me."

"How do you know?"

"Obviousness my dear. He's painfully obvious but he's too shy to admit anything."

"You're lying."

"You just think that." He chuckled and walked out. I don't want Ricky to have feelings for me. I mean, he's cute and I love him to death but I'm not sure if I can reciprocate those feelings.

My thoughts were interrupted by the reentry of Ricky. Speak of the devil, right?

"Hey Ricky. What's up?"

"Can I talked to you?"

"Sure anything." I smiled and put my laptop on the table. "I'm all ears."

"If you like someone, should you tell them?"

"Well in some circumstances, it's best to hide how you feel. Like, when you're really good friends with someone and you eventually develop feelings for that person, you get scared that you'll lose them."

"Oh okay." He smiled and looked up. "What are you doing tomorrow night at about 6ish?"

"Well actually, Gus texted me earlier and asked me out for dinner."

"Oh. How about the night after?"

"I'm free."

"Great. It's a date!" He smiled and walked out. I guess I'm going out with my best friend.