The First Date

Maybe making the dating profiles was a bad idea. Some creepy guy who is much older than me, liked my profile and wants to meet in person. I can't do it anymore so I stopped going online. Maybe in a few days it'll be safe for me again.

Anyways, my date with Gus was last night and it was actually pretty fun. Truthfully, I only went out with him because I felt bad but turns out, he's really fun to be with. He even asked me on a second date, to which I said yes.

"Good morning love. How was your date last night?" Emery asked as he sipped his drink. I grabbed a bowl and got some cereal.

"It was amazing. More fun than I thought."

"Really? That's good."

"Yeah. We're going on a second date tomorrow."

"You know Ricky won't be too happy."

"Why?" I asked as I chopped on my last spoonful of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"He likes you and you guys are going on a date tonight. Don't you think he'll be a little upset when you tell him you're going out with Gus again?"

"Maybe he will be but oh well. We....we wouldn't be a good match anyway." I sighed and washed my bowl. Emery looked at me weirdly.

"Excuse me. Yes you would. You're both very good looking people in the music industry. You've done multiple videos together. You've even been in some of our music videos. Fans ship you two more than they shipped Bailey and I. And if you don't recall, it was a lot." He said. "And don't you dare tell me there's no feelings between you two because there obviously is."

"K I get your point Emery." I sighed. "You guys going to the studio today?"

"Yeah. I think we're leaving when the boys are ready. Wanna come?"

"Sure. I'll go get ready right now."

"$20 says you'll be done before both the boys." Emery chuckled.

"You're on." I smirked and ran upstairs to get ready at my normal pace. I could slow down deliberately just to get the money but I want to be fair.

When I finished, I went downstairs to see Liam in the kitchen with Emery.

"Ha. I wasn't ready before the boys. You owe me $20." I giggled.

"As I recall, the bet was against you getting ready before both the boys. And as you can see, Liam is the only one ready. So you owe me $20."

"Stupid fine print."

"We didn't write it."

"Shut up." I laughed while handing him a $20 bill. Ricky came down as I was putting my wallet away. "You made me lose $20...to Emery."

"How?"

"Emery bet that I'd be ready before you two so I bet against it and lost because I got ready before you but after Liam."

"Awe I'm sorry." He chuckled. "So we ready to go?"

"Is Jul coming?" Emery asked.

"No. I think she has to work."

"Can't she just take a day off?"

"Why do you want her there so bad?"

"I have to ask her something."

"You gonna tell her you loooooove her?" Ricky smirked.

"When are you gonna tell, you know who, that you like her?"

"Shut up. I'll do it when I'm ready."

While Emery and Ricky bickered back and forth, Liam smiled over at me. I smiled back and we walked to the car.