Warning

It's not an imagine so I'm sorry guys. But here is some news that some of you may or may not know already.

I have read already from a couple people that also write that there is this other website that is planning on hacking Wattpad. That they are gonna put bad stuff on other people stories.

You guys should know me by now. I don't like negative things on my stories and I don't put bad stuff either. I just want to let you guys know this because not only is this important for authors to know because it's their story getting hacked and messed around with but it's also the readers because it gets confusing and stuff. You guys know how my brain works with the imagines I write and if you know something that isn't me before I find out then tell me. Tell me that there is something that doesn't sound like me putting.

Can you pinky promise me that?

Also don't only just check on here but also check on my book Believe in Me and when the book comes out Believe in Us as well. I don't want anything bad to happen.

I just wanted to put that out there to let you guys know as readers and people that are following me that are authors that don't know already.

Also new imagine coming out Friday or maybe tomorrow because I am gonna start writing it tomorrow and trust me it's gonna be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really have to put anything else. I have nothing else to say. I just wanted to let you guys know because this is writing thing is important to me and I don't want anything bad to happen to my books.