If We Were a Movie

Uh oh
There you go again talking cinematic
Yeah you!
You're charming, got everybody star struck.
I know
How you always seem to go
For the obvious instead of me
But get a ticket and you'll see

  If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
You'd fall in love with
In the end we'd be laughing
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play that happy song

  (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah
When you call me
I can hear it in your voice
Oh sure!
Wanna see me
And tell me all about her
La la
I'll be acting through my tears
I guess you'll never know
That I should win
An Oscar for this scene I'm in

  Wish I could tell you there's a twist

Some kind of hero in disguise
And we're together
It's for real
Now playing
Wish I could tell you there's a kiss
Like something more than in my mind
I see it
Could be amazing

[Chorus x3]

*Your P.O.V*

I may be a creeper just seeing him stand there looking all cute and everything. I probably do so don't blame me as I am hiding behind a crate and I am watching my crush Dean Ambrose do his usual routine when he is getting ready for a match. He is also my best friend but he just doesn't know I like him.

"Hey what are you doing?" I heard and when I turned around there was Paige.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Oh don't act like that. We both know that you were checking out your crush" she grinned and I had to try to stop blushing because I have a feeling that I was already.

"It's not my fault" I said and she laughed.

"I know it's not pumpkin. But really though what is going on with you?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I just wish he was able to know sometime soon. I feel weird just dreaming about these things that I think will never happen" I said telling her the truth. It is true. I do dream about him when I do go to sleep.

"Like what kind of dreams?" she whispered.

I think the reason she was whispering now is because Dean is now done with his routine and just sitting on the crate next to us. Like maybe a few feet away.

"Like we are holding hands in a park near a lake. Our hands swinging while we both have this big smile on our face. It feels as if we were in a really romantic movie and we had to be this cute couple. But then of course in the end it was just a dream" I said sadly.

Paige looked sad to me. She had a bit of a frown on her face.

"Aw pumpkin come here" she said and brought me into a hug. I hugged her back while I tried to keep myself calmed down.

"I know how you feel and I do. I wish I knew how to help you. The only way to get this feeling off of you is to just talk to him. That is the only thing I can tell you. I know it hurts that he can't see it. Somebody like you deserves to have happiness and I think he is your happiness."

That probably made me cry now. I didn't know that she would say something like that. 

"I think you do have a little time to go and talk to him before his match." she said.

"But I am not sure on if I can do it" I said shaking my head.

"You can do it. I will be a few feet away and if you need help then just give me some kind of signal. You don't need to tell him you like him. Just tell him a good luck or something" she said.

I nodded remembering what she was telling me.

"Okay go for it" she said and then I went to the direction to where he went. I have a feeling that he went somewhere else now because he wasn't near us anymore.

So I just continued walking and then when I turned a corner I wish I haven't actually. He was with Renee Young. I didn't even know this was happening before. What have I missed?

I quickly ran back to Paige fast because I didn't want to be anywhere near him right now.

When I ran to her she was shocked to see me back and I just wrapped my arms around her really quickly. She was surprised but she hugged me back.

"Woah, what happened?" she asked rubbing my back and trying to get me to calm down. I was already crying again.

"D-Dean was with R-Renee" I sniffled.

"What?" she asked and I just nodded.

I didn't even want to speak right now. I was super sad now.

"Aw pumpkin, I am sorry" she said.

"I'm gonna be okay" I said.

I certainly wasn't gonna be okay at all. The one guy that was my best friend didn't tell me that he was seeing someone. That one guy who I also had a crush on. I don't even know what to say anymore. I am heartbroken. 

Well you know that saying is true, movies are just dreams. They won't actually happen. Dean was just a dream to me. Now and forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know what the hell I just wrote. I don't even know if this is good enough to have a part 2. I swear I am a freak. Well anyway hey guys I am back with writing imagines after 12 days I believe. I know that is a long time. So enjoy this imagine even though I have no idea on what I just wrote. If I do a part 2 to this one though then there will be more Dean. Sorry there wasn't much. But then again there is a reason why there wasn't much Dean anyway. This whole song is about a girl dreaming about being with her crush. But when in reality it's just a dream. Also yes I know this is a Hannah Montana song but I love Hannah Montana. So if you want a part 2 and you can tell me what I can put then message me or something. Also guess what is tomorrow Summerslam baby! Who are you going for you win. Got any predictions? So tell me if you have predictions and if there should be a part 2.

Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next imagine.!!