I Got Your Picture On My Wall

Welcome to the sequel! IT'S HERE.

(This is totally way late but here it is wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.)

Dallon:

I'm in love, and we're in Las Vegas.

The show went on, despite my causing us to be half an hour late to the stage.

Erica was there, against the barricade with her brother. She smiled at me throughout the whole show, even when I kept messing up.

I walk off of the stage, giving my bass to the tech before looking around for Brendon.

Spencer walks off stage behind me and comes to stand next to me.

"Good job out there Dallon." I weakly smile at him. I'm just so tired. I would like to get some sleep, despite that we just had a night off, considering that I didn't sleep very well.

"Where's Brendon?" he asks, turning around to see if he had decided to stay on stage until last tonight.

"I dunno. He usually comes off first but he's not here. Maybe he-" I'm cut off by the sound of yelling, Spencer looking at me with wide eyes.

"TONY I DON'T CARE IF THE SHOW WAS DELAYED, DALLON IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ONE FUCKING SHOW."

Oh shit.

"BRENDON, YOU MADE A MISTAKE HAVING HIM IN THE BAND. HE NEEDS TO LEAVE."

Ouch. I can't help but to agree with Tony, I really fucked up this time.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT TONY. I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE."

I stop listening.

My heart breaks.

Dallon you idiot you shouldn't have trusted him.

Brendon:

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT TONY. I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE." I scream, enraged at Tony's behavior towards the man that I love.

"THANK YOU FOR FINALLY REA-" I cut him off.

"No. Tony. I made a mistake hiring you. I made a mistake letting you treat Dallon the way that you have, and I'm stopping it right now. You're fired Tony. I don't ever want to see you again-"

"Brendon, you don't know what you're saying. The tour-"

"I'll find a new tour manager. I don't give a fuck. The show must go on, yes. But you just need to go."

"You're making a mistake Brendon." I look at him with fire in my eyes.

"Do everyone a favor Tony, and fuck off."

I turn my back and walk back to the back stage area, looking for my two bandmates. When I get there though, I see Dallon crying and Spencer telling him it will be okay.

What?

"Dallon what's wrong?" I ask him, going to hug him and make sure that he's okay.

"You, you said Tony was right." he said, letting out a broken cry.

Well fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

"No Dal, I made a mistake hiring him. I fired him. I told him to fuck off. I wanted to protect you baby."

"Really?" he says, seeming not to believe that someone, that I, would do something like that for him.

"Yes. I promise. I would never let you go. I love you."

For the second time tonight, I tell Dallon that I love him. And it feels really good.

Dallon:

Idiot idiot idiot.

Crybaby.

Fuck up.

I overreacted. I should have more faith in Brendon, after his whole giant speech tonight. After him confessing his love for me.

Fuck.

"You- You don't believe me, do you Dallon?"

I look everywhere but in Brendon's eyes.

Shit shit shit.

"Dallon? Dallon, what's wrong?" He asks, holding me at arms length. Trying to get me to look him in the eye.

"It doesn't just go away when someone tells you they love you, Brendon." I mumble.

"What?"

"It doesn't just go away when someone tells you they love you."

"Well then I'll be here until all your doubt and fear goes away. I love you I love you I love you." he says.

And I want to believe him.

I want to believe him with his hopeful brown eyes, and his floppy hair and his shortness.

I do. I really do.

But it doesn't just go away when someone tells you they love you.