TEN

//This, my loves, is Daniel Sharman. Daniel Sharman acts as Hunter Smith. Who is Hunter Smith? Well, guess you will just have to find out yourselves! To this chapter!

QOTC - Which man do you like the most so far in this book?

I personally like Hunter! You guys might not know him, but I know my characters, and this guys a keeper!//

I look at Dylan with wide eyes. He loves me... he loves me! DYLAN loves ME! What should I say? What should I do? I don't know if I love him yet!

" It's okay angel face, you don't need to say I love you back." He says as he pulls me closer and rests his head above mine.

Was he reading my mind?

I push my thoughts back, then fell in a deep, deep sleep...

____________________________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes, then squeal. It was my first day of modeling! Dylan shoots up from the bed, then looks over me.

" What? Are you hurt? Blink two times if your hurt." He says with concern.

I roll my eyes.

" No I am not hurt I am just excited because today I am going with Pilar to mo- I mean shop today..." I correct myself, then look away, telling him a lie.

" Okay... shopping for what?" He asks.

" Umm.... stuff? hey lets go see whats for breakfast!" I say, avoiding the subject. No way he can find out that I am modeling! He will just become angry with me! I run down the stairs, with Dylan's shirt on, which by the way, runs down to my middle thigh.

" Hello." I say, my cheeks flushed from realizing that Dylan's mom was down here as well. What will she think of me?! Just wearing her sons shirts not noticing or caring to cover myself. I felt instantly ashamed of wearing one of his shirts instead of something else. I attempted to pull the shirt lower, so that it would show less of my legs, but the shirt just plopped back up to my mid thigh.

This is her house, of COURSE she would be downstairs! My wolf rolls her eyes at me, and I roll my eyes at her.

As if Dylan's mom read my mind, she breaks the silence.

" Don't worry, I think you look good in Dylan's shirt! " His mom flashes me a smile.

" Thanks." I smile back.

" So Natalia, you ready for today?" Pilar asks, then wiggles her eyebrows.

" Yeah I am!" I answer back, getting excited.

" What is so exciting about shopping?" Dylan pops up out of nowhere, then leans on the wall behind him.

'I told him that we were going shopping.' I attempted to mindlink Pilar, apparently it worked, because she nodded at me.

" You wouldn't understand Dylan. Just because you act like a girl, doesn't mean you also need to think like one." Pilar rolls her eyes, and me and her mom laugh.

" I don't act like a girl!" Dylan complains, then stomps upstairs.

" Yeah but you act like a kid." I reply back. Dylan's mom laughs and so does Pilar.

" You need to get changed." Pilar says, pointing out that I look like a wreck.

" Yeah." I agree, then head towards the stairs.

.

.

.

" What! I have to wear THAT kind of stuff?!!!" I say. Me and Pilar were in her car while she showed me what I needed to wear for the photoshoot. She rolled her eyes.