TWELVE

// Hi guys! I know! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I DON'T NEED TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE! ( I swear if you mention frozen I will delete this chapter and will not update till Sunday.) Like what I put up there^^ Eh? Ehhhhhhhhhhh? Okay let's get to the story shall we?! Btw this song is my new favorite song. It kind of explains my family situation(not the achohol or anything or the disabilities). It gets me crying every time XD AND listen to the song while you read this story! It is kind of comforting.

QOTC - What do you think of my new book?

I am going to make 2 new books, one that is not a spin off of bite me, love, then another book of Harper finding her mate. I really like Harper. She is a cool character XD//

I look at both of my options of bathing suits. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. WHICH ONE?! I huff out a bunch of air in confusion. Ughh... I guess right. I put on the bathing suit then model for my self.

 I put on the bathing suit then model for my self

I smile. Perfect. I put on a sun dress then make my way down stairs as I put on my flip flops. I see my mother making some Kenwa for herself. I walk from behind her and hug her.

" Jackson is going to the pool with Pilar. Dylan is gonna be there and so is Harper, Neliya, Colton, Zach, and Hazel. Can I go too? AND  the cousins are also going to be there. Can I pleassseeee?" I ask with my puppy eyes. My mom puts down her spatula and looks at me with her hands on her hips.

" Sure. Get back by 2:00 P.M. Tell me if you are spending a night at Pilar's house, okay?" I nod my head and make my way to the door.

" You also have to bring your brothers." I groan in annoyance and make my way to the couch. I wait till my brothers come down with their bathing suits on and a tight surfer shirts on. I roll my eyes and motion them to follow me. They both smirk and follow me. Once we get into the car, I turn to them.

" No make outs while at the pool. Got it? Good." Just as they were about to say something, I turn and put my keys in the ignition.

.

.

.

.

I lay down on the sun chair and start to get a tan. I put on my sun glasses and close my eyes. All the sudden, I feel a heavy weight on top of mine. I open my eyes to see a pair of black eyes staring at me.

" You should go swimming." He says while water is dripping from his hair.

" Get off of me Dylan and maybe I will." I snap back, causing Harper to cross her arms proudly and wink at me. Dylan then crawls up and kisses me on my lips, then smirks and gets off of me. I slowly get up and stand with my arms crossed. Dylan then smiles.

"Now take off the sun dress and go swimming with me." He says and puts his hand out.

" Stop it there are other people here!" I whisper quietly. It was true. They were all people our age, but I still felt quite scared.