025-random quotes

these are all being written bc im bored and we dont have internet atm so

"stop being so cute"

"i just heard a song from (insert an old show here) and im getting nostalgic can we please watch it together"

fun fact, i wrote that one bc im listening to a victorious song and now i really wanna watch victorious

"i love you as much as i love fast food, thats saying something"

"oH MY GOD STOPSTOPSTOP BEING SO ADORABLE"

"you look amazing-i mean, you look fine"

"get up i made you pancakes"

"i hate your jokes but your laugh is why i ever listen to them"

'wow they cute'

"you're cold? take my jacket, i'm not cold at all"

"i'm sad can you hug me please i need a hug really badly right now"

"you look really great-what am i saying, you always look great"

"my friend wont stop flirting with me and i dont know how to tell them im taken hELP ME PLEASE"

"why are you sleeping in my closet"

"i wanted to go to the pool with you but now its raining and im sad"

"we just got like 10 inches of snow, wanna go play in the snow with me?"

"is it hot in here or is it just you-I MEAN"

"i had plans, but now its raining. lets just sit inside and watch anime (or movies if you dont like anime) all day"

aLPHYNEALPHYNEALPHYNE

"our friends are riding these really scary roller coasters while we're screaming as we go around in circles on kiddie rides"

"did you invite me out for dinner for fun or as a date-"

"sTOP STEALING MY SOCKS"

"hey welcome to my house- wait where are you going why are you gOING TO MY ROOM STOP NO-and you found all the pictures of you i have on my wall ok"

"can you please get rid of that toy its so old and it freaks me out and you dont even use it anymore"

"TAKE YOUR EARBUDS OUT IM TALKING TO YOU"

"please stop breaking the door down every time you come in repairs cost alot of money"

"be my bae"

"this is my cool girl/boyfriend everybody say hi"

"i dont wanna walk can you carry me to bed"

"i hold your hand while we walk through crowds because i dont wanna lose you"

"my bae is best bae"

"wILL YOU PLEASE JUST GO.TO.SLEEP???"
(lol this aint creepy pasta related bye go to sleep isnt a phrase only used in the jeff the killer story)