His Way

Crows P.O.V

I threw a pace of candy in the air over and over again in my bed. I caught it and didn't throw it back up but rested my arm. I thought of what (Y/N) said. I guess it would suck to see your kid in a lab and being pick and poked at. Then again, isn't that what's happening to us? I continued throwing the candy again.

You P.O.V

You sat on your bed, hugging your knees. Your brain started to hurt after all the thinking you were doing. You wanted Senji to be happy... And that means getting out of corpse carnival (yeah, I'm going by the dubbed version) and to do that you must have a deadman child. They would use your child and you in experiments. Testing and checking on you daily. Most tests probably included pain. You shuddered, like you need more of that. 

      Next morning!!!!!!

You woke to hear the TV corpse carnival on and you jumped to a start. After you mini heart attack you lied down once again and sighed. It was a female you had never seen against and male you also had never seen. You didn't stick around to watch, instead u thought breakfast was more important.

After bumping into Ganga and Shiro you returned to see the corpse carnival and the losers touterwas over. You settled down and ate your eggs slowly. Then changing into your dress you strolled the halls. You were halted by someone grabbing you on the back of the dress and pulling you back forcefully.

Crows P.O.V

I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest. "Hello." I whispered in her ear. She jumped and turned around punching me in the nose. "Ow... Why do you have to punch me every time I say hi..."

She laughed, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

I smiled... I enjoy her laughter.

"Well... Looks like Nagi and... What's he name... That fowl game or whatever finished."

"Who won?"

"You didn't watch? It was in early today..."

"No, of course not- why would I?"

"To see all your opponents... Anyways Nagi won."

"Oh well, best be off- see you later."

'Hmm...' Crow thought. 'Why'd she leave so soon?'

      Later that night * raises eyebrows *

Your P.O.V

You plopped down on your bed, still thinking if you should bear that child. "I... I can't... I can't decide..." You mumbled out loud. A pair of arms find they're way to your waist, pulling you back so you were in a left side of a warm chest.

"Let me help you." He whispers in your ear.