Chapter 5

That little fuck.
He took my hat.
"I took it after the fight. Stuffed it in my pocket and ran off." Kenny smirks, showing off a missing tooth. "Thanks to you Tucker, we both just missed our buses. We'll have to walk home."
Damn.
McCormick walks home with me. Neither of us say anything, but it doesn't feel awkward, it feels okay, good. He waves when I unlock my door. But lucky me, that wasn't that last I saw of him that night. I found him under my bed after dinner, reading a porn mag.
"Jesus, Kenny. How'd you get in here?"
He chuckles and points towards the open window.
"You dick." I scoff.
"You are what you eat."
"That's fucking disgusting."
He laughs and motions for me to join him under the bed. I do, and we're laying inches apart. His eyes, he seems so happy, but a little sad.
"I'm sorry Kenny. I've been a real asshole. I should've gotten mad and we should've fought." I sincerely mean this.
He sighs. "I'm sorry too. I just really liked you and because of the whole thing with Tweek, I thought you were gay. I thought you might like me back, but, guess I was wrong."
We lay there, staring at each other until Kenny breaks the silence.
"Can I kiss you?"
"Kenny, I-"
"Please Craig. Just one kiss. Then I'll go and I'll stop liking you. I promise."
I sigh, one kiss can't hurt. "O-okay."
Kenny grins like an idiot. I close my eyes as he leans closer to me. Just one kiss.

I didn't want that to be the first time I made out with somebody. I didn't want it to be under my bed, or in my house, or with a boy. It was only supposed to be one kiss. I don't know how we ended up with tongues down each others throats. Ew.
There's a knock on my door. "Craig, honey? Time for bed."
I push Kenny off me and whisper "stay."
"Okay, mom! I'm just getting changed!" I yell, rolling out from under my bed.
I quickly hop into my pajamas and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
When I come back, she's sitting on my bed. "I'll tuck you in.
I climb into bed and she pulls the covers over me. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"
"No, mom. There's nothing going on." I lie.
"How'd you get these cuts and bruises?"
"I fell at school, mom."
She believes me, kisses me on the forehead, and leaves.
Kenny crawls out from under my bed. "Bye Craig." He whispers.
Then he's gone.

The End