2/9/20

Sorry I stopped without a goodbye. The topics still a little touchy for me and I'd rather not stain the pages with my tears. But where was I? Oh yeah. The selfish part. I guess I should skip a little though. A few months later Craig was good and well. Out of the hospital. But I knew that it wasn't going to be a good thing for me. He broke up with me that day. Said that he loved me and always would. Said that I was the best part of his life and that he didn't want any of this to happen. But he wasn't leaving because he wanted to. He was leaving because he had to. His parents didn't want him in this town any longer. They blamed the town for his actions and they moved off to Nebraska or something. I still love him, that Tucker boy. I'd give my life for him. I'd do anything to have one more night with him. One more kiss. One last anything. That day he broke up with me we didn't touch. He said if we did then he'd only crave more and it would make it harder to leave. My first love and probably my last, taken forever. Craig if you're out there then I want you to know that I miss you and I think about you every night. I want you to know that I still visit our favorite spots and cry myself to sleep while looking at the stars, wishing that you were right there next to me. I want you to know that I'm okay though and that I don't want you to worry about me. Also if we happen to cross paths some day, I wouldn't object to you wrapping your arms around me. I'll always be here when you get back. If you get back. I know you probably think about me too. I know that you probably feel the same way I do. You probably think "wow I'm a total pussy" because of it but hell if you are then so am I. Anyways, this is for you my love. This is the story of you and me. The story that I don't regret. The story that I hope stays in my mind no matter what because I don't want to forget you or the times we had. I don't want to forget any of it and I'm sure you don't either, Craig. But anyways, I should probably leave it there. But I still love you, Craig Joseph Tucker and everything about you. The things you hate about yourself I find beautiful and keep that in mind.