Its Coming Along

I'm finally off that got damn bus I thought I would never get off that thing, so I have arrived at school which is the place I call hell. At least I have great friends to keep me company josh, and Jane are their names but I call them popcorn man and money maker, because josh eats popcorn everyday. While jane makes money off of other people with out a care in the world. So I had an amazing Idea a few days ago. On how to make money for Monte Carlo, and that was to sell cookies around school, Jane made cookies I just sold them since I don't know how to bake. Today I made over 100 dollars but since I already had some saved up from birthdays, and allowance money, plus selling cookies along with the 100 dollars I made today I now have 590 dollars. Which is pretty cool because I am only 60 bucks away from Monte Carlo which is very exciting. Right now I am about to head into Mrs. Peterson's class the worst one of all, so right as I sat down I started daydreaming about Monte Carlo. All the cool people I would meet, the sights I would see, while I was dreaming I was rudely awakened by my dumbass teacher. Who by the way had some much hair on her legs that you could use her hair as a fur coat.