The Big Moment

When I got settled down the first thing I did was call my mom and tell her that the plane had landed and that I was in the hotel room, she said that she was very happy for me we talked for what seemed like forever but it was only 30 minutes, I would have went to explore but I was tired, hungry, and it was dark. I went down stairs to the lobby to ask them where the buffet was at and they said down the hall to the left. So off I went to find the buffet room I had found it about 2 minutes later because I didn't see which hall he had pointed to so that SUCKED! That didn't mater I had finally found it and they had everything from turkey, ham, mash potatoes, pie all of it the whole enchilada. I grabbed my favorite foods and sat down at the table at first I felt lonely but I got over it, when I started eating I felt like I was in heaven the food was so good that I went back for more, and more. Then I realized the more times I went back for more the more people would sit there and look at me eat, like I had an eating disorder something. So eventually I got full and then I just sat there on my phone waiting for my stomach to go down that way people wouldn't think I was fat, you see when it comes to my body I have major issues. That doesn't matter the point is that I just sat there waiting and waiting and waiting until I saw Ryan come over here and sit right across the table from me. He said hi I just sat there incomplete silence not a word came out of my mouth, it was like my body came crashing down and I couldn't do a single thing about it. Until I finally had enough courage to say hi back which took a while because I had not built up enough courage inside of me yet. Then I had finally said something, and all that came out was gibberish, after that he had an awkward look on his face saying WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK! and he had every right to say that. Because I was acting like a total loon in front of him, so after about a minute of silence he had finally got up out his seat and left. Then I got up out of my seat and headed back to my room, and in my head I was saying I TOTALLY BLEW IT.

 Then I got up out of my seat and headed back to my room, and in my head I was saying I TOTALLY BLEW IT