4

(Jasmine's POV)

The end of the day came and I was really nervous. What does Zayn want now? He causes me enough pain and now I have to go to his house?! God dammit! I was packing my bag at my locker, grabbing my English, Art and Biology stuff to bring home. I shut my locker and turned around to find him standing there. I swallowed hard. Please no. He leant into my ear again.

"Run." He said. I could tell he was playing a game, and if I didn't play along, well it wasn't going to end well. I looked at him and saw he was serious.

Fear filled my eyes and body. I held onto my backpack tight and ran out of the building not looking back. I already know the way to his house. I used to go there all the time. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I hear footsteps behind me, signaling I wasn't going fast enough. I tried to go faster but my legs wouldn't have it. I was so out of breath it was unbelievable. How have I not passed out by now?

I felt arms grab a hold of my waist causing me to shriek out in fear. A hand rapped around my mouth.

"Shut up!" He hissed. Come on. Why couldn't you have let me escape! I kept quiet.

"You aren't fast enough. Looks like I'm going to have to carry you now? Yea?" He said in my ear. I shook my head frantically not wanting him to touch me more then he already does. He chuckled and before I could do anything I was put over his shoulder. I decided to keep my mouth closed, knowing it would get my in trouble.

We made it to his house, but he didn't put me down. No. He just had to carry me into his house and upstairs to his room. He threw me onto his bed, before shutting and locking his door. Oh no. No no no no no! Please dear god, don't let this happen! He stalked over to me with this look in his eyes that I didn't like. He grabbed a hold of my arm pulling me up to my feet. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what he was going to do next.

"Go sit." He said. Huh? I stood there not knowing what he meant.

"Go. Sit. In. The. Chair." He was getting frustrated. I nodded and found the chair I hoped he meant.

He made me sit a certain way and everything then he told me sternly "Don't move."

I didn't respond I just sat there. It seemed to go on forever. I was getting pains in my neck and back from sitting like this for what an hour!

"Done." I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. I cracked my back and neck, getting rid of some of the stiffness.

"Stand up." He commanded. I did as he said and stood up. I felt him come near me. I closed my eyes again.

"Turn towards me." I looked at the ground noticing which way his feet were facing and I did the same with mine. I felt his hands hold onto my waist. Fuck, I'm so fucked. He pulled me closer to him. No. He leant down to my ear. Fuck.

"Open your eyes." He told me. I shook my head no.

"Why not?" I need to use words in order to reply to that.

"Because I don't have to look at you, in order to know what your facial expression is, to know what your eyes say." I explained. And it's true. The only emotion he has ever expressed to me for years now, was hatred and anger.

"How do you know what my facial expression is, if you never look at me?"

"I just know. It's the same one you had the first time you told me how much you hated me." I told him truthfully. He sighed. He felt his arms around me, leave. I heard footsteps, then they stopped. Crap, where is he. I felt a body press against the back of mine. Fuck I thought this was over! I felt his fingers slide up an down my arms, sending shivers down my spine. He lifted one of my arms. 

"What. Are these." He said in an angry tone. I opened my eyes and forgot some of my scars are still visible.

"N-Nothing!" I said panicked pulling my arm out of his grasp and holding them to my chest.

"I'm going to ask again. What are they." I don't want to respond he already knows the answer. If I don't, I don't know what he will do.

"Th-They're scars." He huffed.

"Obviously! From what?" I gulped.

"From- From..... Cutting." I whispered the last word. Hoping he didn't hear it.

He pushed me hard, and I fell onto his bed. I curled up into a ball, protecting myself. I felt a large vibration go through the room. I took a look through my arms and saw he punched the wall. I whimpered, scared about what he was going to do to me.

"Get. Out." He didn't have to tell me twice. I grabbed my bag, ran to his door, unlocked it and ran out of his room, and out the front door. I remembered the way to get home from here and started running. The last thing I need is him coming after me and beating me.

I made it home safely and ran to my room, shutting the door, and went into my bed and curled up with the blankets. Why! Why me! What did I ever do to deserve this! I grabbed one of my pillows and screamed into it. Then I cried. I cried from all the pain he has caused me. Cried because I couldn't tell anyone. Cried, because I was alone in this. I soon fell asleep, exhausted from screaming, crying and running. I hope I wake up early enough to get my homework done. Last thing I need, is to be failing my classes.