25

(Jasmine's POV)

I really appreciated Zayn being kind and giving me time to think and everything. I couldn't help but smile when he kissed my cheek after he tucked me into bed. Yes I was actually sleeping at first, but when Doniyia was changing me, I woke up and told her not to say anything and just say I was still asleep. He's being so gentle and she told me how upset he is about what he did. I laid in bed smiling to myself.

My phone started ringing again. I picked it up and saw it was the same caller who got Zayn and I into those mess. I decided not to pick it up, and let it go to voice mail. I got out of bed and padded down the hallway to the bathroom, and took off my make up and let down my hair.

I walked back down the hallway and downstairs. I saw Zayn with his elbows against the counter top, head in his hands. He looked really stressed. I walked over to him and put my hand on his arm. He looked over at me. He had been crying. It broke my heart.

"Zayn?" I croaked. He put his head back in his hands and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"I'm screwed up." He whispered.

"How so?" He looked at me full on.

"I'm a horrible person Jaz. I almost killed you, I made you self harm, I made you cry i don't know how many times, I slapped you, I have beaten you, I-" I cut him off. I pressed my lips to his, but didn't move them. I cupped his face and held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away. He looked at me confused.

"Zayn. You have made mistakes. But that's just life. Don't focus on what you have done to me, focus on how to make it better." I told him still cupping his face.

"But. I don't know how to make it better." He mumbled. A tear ran down his face but I wiped it away.

"I want you to forgive me and come back, but I don't know how to make that possible, and it feels like with every passing minute you're drifting further and further away." He looked heart broken and just, empty. I just looked at him.

Should I forgive him? I feel horrible, he's like a lost puppy. Can I risk forgiving him? My mouth spoke without a second thought. "I forgive you."

"You-you forgive me?" I nodded my head. He hugged me tight. I hope I don't regret this. I don't know if this was the right decision but I will find out.

"Wait." He pulled back.

"Do you want this? Or are you just doing it because of me?" I closed my eyes and looked down.

"What do you really want?" He asked.

"I do want this, but I don't know if I'm ready." I told him honestly.

"Then do it when you are ready." He comforted me. I looked up.

"If I stay here, it's not gonna help me know when I'm honestly ready." He nodded.

"I figured that. But if you go back to your parents, then they will never let us see each other." He had a point. Then I had a great idea.

"Maybe I could stay with Laurie?" He pondered at the idea.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." He smiled. I took out my phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Laurie!"

"Oh hiiiiii!"

"I have a question for you and it's really important."

"Okay what is it?"

"Would you mind if I lived with you for a while? My parents are being arses and well I can explain to you about Zayn later."

"Oh my god! Yes you can come live with me! My mum won't care. Shes barely home anyway!"

"Okay so I will have Zayn drop me off, just text me your address."

"Okay! See you in a little while!"

I hung up the phone and smiled. "So?"

"She said I could stay with her." I smiled big.

"You just have to drop me off."

"That's fine." I went upstairs to pack my things in my suitcase, and giant purse, also grabbing my backpack considering we had school tomorrow. I made sure I had the doctors note, and carried down my suit case.

"I will grab the rest of your stuff." Zayn offered. I nodded and then his whole family came down the stairs.

"You're leaving?" Safaa asked disappointed.

"Yeah kido, I'm gonna go live with my friend Laurie, I haven't seen her in forever." I explained nicely.

"It was nice seeing you, and don't be a stranger. Come stop by whenever you like." Trisha told me. I nodded and hugged them all. Zayn came down the stairs with the remaining of my things, I grabbed my suitcase, waved goodbye, and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrived at Laurie's and I could tell Zayn was upset. "Hey. It's okay. We will still see each other in school and your mum told me to stop by."  

"I know." He sighed. I leaned over the passenger seat, and kissed him one last time. He kissed back but the kiss didn't last long at all.

"Bye Zayn. See you tomorrow at school." He nodded. I got out, grabbed my things and walked up to the door which was opened even before I could knock by a smiling Laurie.

"Hey girl!" She hugged me. She grabbed my suitcase, an I waved goodbye to Zayn one last time. He waved back and I could tell he left reluctantly. I walked in the door, and it was an average house.

"So what's going on with you and Zayn?" She asked curiously. I sighed.

"You might want to sit down, and you can't interrupt me, you have to let me finish before you can say anything. Clear?" I said in a serious tone. She nodded.

I proceeded to tell her everything that happened, from the date, to that awkward morning after things went almost too far, to my parents house, to what happened during the movie and so on. She just watched me. Nodded every so often. "So yeah. That's it."  

"Wow."

"Yeah I know."