Chapter 2

Ella's POV:

Excitedly, I put on a simple shirt, jeans, and went to my car. I was ready for our date. As I was driving, I realized that I was not dressed up. I was wearing, a T-shirt! It started to rain badly. As soon as I got to Louis' door, I was soaked. Wow. Way to impress a guy. I said. I knocked. Louis opened the door. " Hey Elle!" he said. He hugged me. "I'm wet..sorry Louis." I said. Louis smiled. "I dont care! Lets get you inside." he said. I shivered. "Here..let me get you something to wear.." he said. "No..its okay.." I said. "No! I insist." he said. He handed me a white T-shirt and some jeans. I put them on the bathroom. We watched Forrest Gump which made me cry, and then it started storming. Really bad. We were laughing at a funny TV show when the TV turned off, and all the lights. Louis turned on the radio. "Tornado Hit in: Davidson, Lemhaster, and Sonner. Accidents on the main road. Traffic. Not safe to drive." the newslady said. Lemhaster-that was right where we were! A window broke. I screamed. Louis grabbed the radio blakets, matches, and candels. Then he grabbed some snacks. "Ella-follow me!" he said. He took me to his basement where he lit candels.

Louis' POV:

As I lit the candels, Elle seemed extremely afraid. I set down some blankets and made it real confortable. I sat down. Elle laid her head on my shoulder. I stroked her head. "Its okay. Shh.." I said. She cried. She looked up at me with those eyes of hers, and said, "I love you."  Then, she pulled closer, and we kissed. We didn't say another word for that whole night, and it wasn't akward..she was perfect.

Ella's POV:

I woke up. No Louis. I went upstairs. No Louis. I did see a note that said,

Dear Ella,

I have to take care of some biz. I'll be out for a few hours. If you need anything, call me.

(453)542-2465

I checked my phone and I decided to call Louis. "This is Louis Tomlinson of One Direction, please leave a message after the beat." One Direction?! I clicked End Call. Then I went on google and searched One Direction. A picture of Louis and 4 other boys popped up.

One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

ow could he do this to me!? I called Louis again, and this time he answered. "Louis?!" I said. "Yes Elle?" Louis said. "Dont call me that! Why didnt you tell me?!" I said. "Tell you what.." Louis said with a quiver in this mouth. "About ONE DIRECTION?! " I yelled. "Elle, its complicated its just that......" Louis said but then I hung up on him. I had thought that he was my true love but no. Every single time I date someone, I just fail. I cried. I got into my car, amd headed for my house. I was heartbroken.