7x01-Tick Tock Bitches

Synopsis: "After Hanna's shocking abduction by "Uber A," the PLLs and company desperately race against the clock to save one of their own. The only way to do this is by handing over evidence of Charlotte's real murderer to "Uber A." In order to do so, the girls must decide what blatant lines they are willing to cross that they have never breached before; and once they cross that line, there is no turning back."

Main cast:
Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis
Supporting cast:
Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers
Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
Andrea Parker as Mary Drake
Keegan Allen as Toby Cavanaugh
Huw Collins as Elliott Rollins
Lulu Brud as Sabrina

Featured music:
"I Won't Fight It" by Andrew Belle - (Ezra tells Aria she needs sleep; Aria runs into Emily in The Brew as she heads home; Emily confides to Sabrina that she thinks a friend may have done something very bad)
"Hush, Little Baby (feat. Troian Bellisario)" by Pretty Little Liars Cast - (Hanna's hallucination) "Spencer" sings to Hanna as falls asleep in her lap in A.D.'s barn)
"Nowhere to Run" by My Brothers And I - (Aria arrives at Snookers Bar, she searches for a British accented man that could possibly be talking with Mary as questions for the bartender then orders a beer)
"Happiness" by The Fray - (A bar goer at Snookers changes the song on the jukebox, the song strikes a chord in Aria; Aria rushes to Ezra's apartment and tells him she needs to be with him)
"Every Breath You Take (Re:Imagined)" by Denmark + Winter - (As she searches through Alison room for clues Emily begins to flashback to a tender moment between the two of them; (Flashback) Alison and Emily make out in Alison bed)

Episode storyline:
"The Liars find "Hanna" hanging from the bell tower at The Church, but this was later revealed to be a doll with a realistic Hanna latex mask. Hanna was not killed by Uber A, but she is kept captive in an abandoned barn by them. She escapes at the end of the episode. As seen in the first scene, The Liars make the biggest mistake of their lives later in the season and it marks the beginning of "A.D."s last game. The group realize that the person Aria and Ezra saw outside The Church was not Charlotte, but someone wearing a red sweater who had followed her in there.
The Liars believe that Alison killed Charlotte since the red sweater was found at her home, so they leave it as evidence to Uber A to prove it, which Uber A takes. There is a callback to the first scene of Aria and Ezra from the "Pilot".
Hanna has a hallucination of Spencer, in which Spencer tells her she can escape and that she'll always be there for her. Hanna dreams of a younger Spencer, having her high school hairstyle and clothes."

Aria, spencer and Emily are seen covering something or someone, they are distressed and saying things like "how could we let this happen?!"