7x05 Along comes Mary

Synopsis: Jenna returns to Rosewood and befriends another one of the Liars' enemies, making her the PLLs' number one suspect for Uber A. In order to leave the psychiatric hospital, Ali must be released into the care of a relative, leaving her under the suspicious watch of Mary Drake. Spencer enlists Hanna's help to search for Caleb as he's missing in action. Aria and Emily stumble upon a secret apartment they hope will lead them to more answers.

Main cast:
Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis

Supporting cast:
Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
Andrea Parker as Mary Drake
Keegan Allen as Toby Cavanaugh
Tammin Sursok as Jenna Marshall
Dre Davis as Sara Harvey
Nicholas Gonzalez as Marco Furey
Roberto Aguire as Liam Greene
Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers
Lulu Brud as Sabrina

Featured music:
Perfect Day" by AMY STROUP - (Emily awakens to Sabrina offering her coffee then they share their first kiss before Emily receives a text from the girls asking for a meeting while also realizing she's late for her a test)
"Island (feat. Ryan Levine)" by Ethel and the Chordtones - (Hanna and Spencer both overhear the police report that Elliott's car as been found as get coffee at the Brew then discuss who Elliott's possible texting partner was)
"Where Fear Runs Through" by Trent Dabbs - (Spencer calls Hanna asks for her help to find Caleb as they chat Hanna spots Jenna outside of The Brew, Spencer advises her to follow Jenna but Hanna disagrees due to the police)
"Something's Got a Hold on Me" by Angel Snow - (Aria shows Emily the Wilden photo display in Elliott's flat; Sara orders a drink at The Radley bar when Jenna arrives, decide to have drinks together after bonding over their mutual acquaintances)
"Nothing but a Fight" by The Palace Steps - (Hanna meets with Spencer at The Brew, she tells her about Emily and Aria finding out about Elliott's second apartment and their trap for Jenna; Hanna tries make things right between Spencer and Caleb)
"Little Sparrow (feat. Andrea Parker)" by Pretty Little Liars Cast - (A much more happier Mary hums to herself as returns back to the house after taking a walk, Alison questions her about where she went)
"Dusk" by WILSEN - (After placing an order Emily goes over to Sabrina and asks her out on another date after awkward encounter earlier; Emily spots Sara and Jenna hanging out together)
"Little Sparrow" by Baraka May - (Spencer ponders her empty bed then goes to the couch; Hanna fiddles with her engagement ring when Emily brings her a drink; Ali finds a note with her returned jacket from A.D.; Aria arrives at The Brew)
"In the Shadows" by AMY STROUP - (Jenna and Sara toast to friends in The Radley lounge when Noel Kahn arrives)

Episode storyline:
"This episode marks Noel Kahn's first appearance since "March of Crimes". He is seen sharing a drink with Jenna and Sara. Emily starts dating Sabrina. Emily overslept and missed a college exam. Later, she receives an email from Hollis saying she passed and gets a message from A.D., "Thank me later, ungrateful bitch." Emily and Aria find a room filled with evidence that Archer Dunhill left behind, such as posters of Darren Wilden, a passport and a fake head. Marco Furey has a meeting with Alison about Archer's whereabouts. Mary Drake claims she stopped working with Archer after he revealed his true intentions with Alison, and says he backstabbed her after Alison finds out he stole all her money. Aria finds Ezra's phone ringing with a call from Nicole, suggesting she is possibly alive. Although no one responds on the other line, there is noise coming from a busy Spanish place in the background. At the end of the episode Ezra proposes to Aria, but we won't know her answer until the next episode."

Information from pretty little liars Wikipedia.